BSNL JTO THROUGH GATE 2017 EE,EC,CS,IT,IN

TO COMPARE THE GATE SCORE 

the biggest question is which circle to choose to avail the maximum oppostunity and can also compare gate score with other branches

47 marks EE-2nd shift...any chances in JTO OBC category ......and in which circle i should apply ?

42 IN  SC CATEGORY ANY CHANCE FOR JTO?

52.01 obc session-1

In which circle I have to apply???

guys when (date) should i apply for circle and gate number bsnl date please tell me 

45-70 ECE Gate Score Students Should try circles with max vacancies... as per my expeirence more chances of selection....   

Since there is only one option for BSNL JTO lets fill in the choices so we can decide better. https://www.poll-maker.com/poll998812x911c45a8-42 

Ye btao ki 65 wala b JTO m apply to krega hi as well as in PSU. Ab JTO me ho gya uska, merit List m namm b aagya. Ab PSU m b ho gya to jto to chod dega bnda, tb bsnl kya kregi.

I m getting 56.33 in EC afternoon session....any suggestion about the cirlcle I should opt for?

category OBC

I think everyone can have a fair chance at bsnl jto by just applying to their individual native states, or atleast in their neighbouring states. That way, there won't be too much competition at any one circle. Remember that students of EC, CS, EE and IN would be competing for these jobs. 

like students from eastern india stick to eastern and north-eastern states only, students from north india stick to northern states itself, students from west india stick to western and central regions, and south indians stick to south. 

There are enough vacancies in all regions. 

after how much time bsnl release jto jobs last time when it was

Earlier I  that there were 1500 vacancy for ECE ,400 for EE and so on ...to what extent this is true?? Would this thing will followed in JTo recruitment or its fake???

As per my analysis,

more students will apply to gujarat , maharastra ,kerala, karnataka, punjab circles. so cut off of this circle is going to 60-65.

some people will apply to Assam, NE, Up, Tamil nadu, JK. so cut off is going to 55-60.

and for other circles cutt off may going to 53-57.

(This analysis is only for general category) 

what is the amount of bond in bsnl jto

For 32 marks in EC session 1. Pwd category, what are d chances of gujarat circle in JTO?

Andhra pradesh is also added in circles dropdown...very funny...

Do the final year students eligble to apply for bsnl jto?

Sir my expected marks in gate cse 2017 is approx 53.67.which circle I should apply for bsnl jto.please guide me sir.

Sir my expected marks in gate cse 2017 is approx 36marks.

which circle I should apply for bsnl jto.please guide me sir

SC category....