BSNL JTO MAHARASHTRA CIRCLE

Those people who are selected as JTO in MAHARASHTRA circle plz join this group so that we would be able to track down further process.

Please mention your mobile numbers to form a whats app group

cutoff  in Maharashtra circle is too much high... so top score guys will u join other psu or bsnl?

anyone having any information regarding document verification.

How many days before they intimate us for dv??

How many ST category guys will lift JTO in Maharastra circle.

join me in  whatsapp grp of maharastra circle....or.....send message on 9456834795 to make agrp

plz vote EE & EC guys & ATC selected any branch can poll http://vote.pollcode.com/46534617

Today is first day of document veification in Maharshtra circle.Plzz share the process including bond signing or originals are submitted or not and medical certificate is required or not??

SINCE no other PSU has declared their results. And that leaves us to ask BSNL to release 2nd waiting list after joining of candidates. Because that will tell actual number of candidates joining the BSNL. Top score guys will definitely join other better PSUs. But problem is they will also go for JTO's document verification. So that leaves very few vacancies for the 2nd waiting list. Hence remaining vacancies will be filled by GATE 2018. So guys, please ask BSNL to release a 2nd waiting list after joining of candidates.

Anyone from Mumbai, could you tell me where the district hospitals are? For the medical certificate prescribed by bsnl?

Can anyone give Maharastra BSNL career site where jto 2017  notification and other notice is available??

Any dates for dv ? if anyone have information, please share? will they send us e-mail?

Please tell me date of documents verification or call later for dv 

if there is any maharashtra circle whatsapp gp , add my no 9119389765

Anyone got mail regarding dv   for2ndlist 

Any one got trainning letter

bsnl jto 2nd list maharashtra circle selected candidates please share whatsapp no at 9119389765 so that i can add on mh group 

bsnl jto training stipend 

Guys do you know about expected date of document verification for 2nd list of Maharastra Circle...