BSNL JTO for KARNATAKA Circle

Any one received mail from BSNL for docment verifffication

In which case I need to pay bond amount 2 lakh ??     CASE 1 ) I finished document verification and I left bsnl during training period.   CASE 2 ) I finished document verification but I left bsnl before training 

Have anyone downloaded the doc verification forms??

What is the format for OBC certificate?

Can any one tell me how to fill and what to fill in documents which we downloaded from karnatka website. What is the procedure to fill it.

What to do if we have doubts in Annexure 2 and 9?

Anybody willing for mutual transfer to Kerala circle

Hi I have selected for Kerala circle anybody who wants to mutual transfer please let me 

In case if there is any mistakes in our documents during verification, will they give time for correction.

today larnataka circle start certificate varification please ask for about second list bsnl jto. 

Anyone completed the DV process today?? please give info regarding submission of original documents?

How to dress up for BSNL JTO document verification?? is it neccessary to dress like as we dress for an interview?? (OR)  jeans and t-shirt are enough ??

from where we need to get medical certificates ? medical board means exactly what? how much time it will take? reply asap i dont have time

I'm having all certificates except medical and I will ask them for some  wilwill they accept in document verification 

Original Certificates to be submitted at the time of DV?? Or they returned after verification ??

Is it true that training starts after 2 month since training is going on at every training centres.

Is bsnl going to get privatized?

My document verification is over how to cancel my seat ?

When they are going to call?