BSNL JTO 2014

Courtesy Mr Hari singh(TTA @ BSNL) Hi everybody. Today I’mgoing to talk about JTO +++i am going to attach Q PAPAER of 2008 and syllabus.point by point…line by line…Must Read itEverybody Starts Out Writing Bad Queries , at le…

Courtesy Mr Hari singh(TTA @ BSNL)

Hi everybody. Today I'mgoing to talk about JTO +++i am going to attach Q PAPAER of 2008 and syllabus.point by point......line by line........Must Read itEverybody Starts Out Writing Bad Queries , at least at first. There's no set way to create one, advice conflicts on what to put in one, and frankly, it's a skill like any other- you must practice it to excel at it.(WTF !!! har ek ghante mein har koi likta hai....ki exam kab aayega ...syllabus kya hai )1 Query........EXAM Date.Notification will come in April or May .........bcoz management already point out the recruitment rule for jto......for separate internal and Direct Recruitment exam.they are consulting about vacancies IN these days.....I know that becoz i am BSNL employee.they got stuck in Departmental and Direct rect. Rule......ALL union member +association+higher executive officer delivered the opinion on it.Hume jaldi se apni tayari start kar dena chahiye ............kunki exam to aage piche honi hi hai.....FALTU KE Q karne se koi faayada nahi h.2. Query ...... Jto Exam Syllabussyllabus sabko pata hai ,,,phir bhi meine type kar diya hai.....Scroll down3. Query........BOOKS+Materialdon't buy any guide for this exam ( except for question practice).Just read your std. books of B.tech (like halkias,liao,Lathi,morris mano) or get the Made Easy class note hard copy......THATS sufficent.(notes are available at zerox shop near by coaching)....meine sirf B.tech ki books pad ke 2 bar TTA ki exam clear ki hai., (i also have made easy notes)........✘ guide✘just develop your concept and theory,,,,,not the RATTA MARING OF no. of question.so just avoid guide....4. Query.......this time JTO Exam may be circle based means: State wise vacancies, but date will same for exam in all state.5, Salary.......40K6.Query ......Permotion in every 5 year likeJTO --> SDE ---> DE --->AGM------>DGMbus isske agge nahi pahuch payenge tab tak BSNL dis connect ho jayega. In next post i will provide line by line syllabus STRATEGY....which topic is imp..........types of numerical............which subject have more IMPPPPPPPP.???????????.CUTOFF....??? ......how to secure 2014.BSNL JTO SyllabusSection I of JTO exam contains six subjects are:Materials and components,Physical Electronics,Electron Devices and ICs,Network theory, Electromagnetic Theory, Power Electronics and Electronic Measurements and instrumentation. Section II of BSNL JTO exam contains six subjects.1. Analog Electronic Circuits2. Digital Electronic Circuits3. Control Systems-4. Communication systems-5. Microwave Engineering6. Computer Engineering7. Microprocessors-BSNL JTO SECTION – III SyllabusGeneral ability test-The candidate's comprehension and understanding of General English shall be tested through simple exercises. Questions on knowledge of current events and of such matter of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.

You can also join my Fb group...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bsnljtoaspirants/

@gauravshrimali bhai are mechanical guys eligible for this post???????

Govt & Bank Job Updates

BSNL JTO Recruitment Details 2014

http://www.allgovtjobs.net/bsnl-jto-recruitment-details-2014/

Govt & Bank Job Updates

BSNL JTO Recruitment Details 2014

👏👏http://www.allgovtjobs.net/bsnl-jto-recruitment-details-2014/

Any eye power criteria in BSNL JTO since my eye power is -4D and cylinder 0.5 and do they allow lasik surgery?