BSchool Selection - where to apply?

Hi everyone! I am going to give CAT second time. Last year my percentile was 82.4. This year I am expecting it to be a little better. Can you suggest me some BSchools based on their cutoff percentiles in CAT in the range 80-95 percentile? Also if …

Hi everyone! I am going to give CAT second time. Last year my percentile was 82.4. This year I am expecting it to be a little better. Can you suggest me some BSchools based on their cutoff percentiles in CAT in the range 80-95 percentile? Also if anyone can give me the list of BSchools whose last date of application lies before the CAT results are out that would be of great help!

Hi all,

My cat score is 93.37( QA:98 ; VA:66.71 )

10TH :90.86 %

12TH:78.80%

GRAD.:76.90%

NON-ENGG. BACKGROUND.

WHICH COLLEGES SHOULD I APPLY ??

Applications are invited to the 9th batch of MBA programme by Dept. of HSSM, National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal, Mangalore.

NITK Surathkal is an institute of national importance with a legacy of over 50 years, and has a 300 acre fully residential campus with the Arabian Sea on its west border and the Kanyakumari-Mumbai highway passing right through the middle,  and accommodates over 4500 students pursuing UG, PG and doctoral programmes.

Eligibility:

Graduation: Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (For SC/ST it is 55% or 6.0) from a recognized institute/university.

Test scores: CAT 2014 or GMAT

Last date for applications: 12-01-2015

Total Institute Fee: INR 1,54,100 

Total Hostel Fee: INR 77,500 (for Boys) or INR 81,500(Girls)

Total Intake: 64 (Reservations applicable)

Admission notification:

http://www.nitk.ac.in/mba-admissions

Official Facebook Page:

www.facebook.com/mba.nitk.surathkal

For more details, discussions and queries kindly visit the Official PG Thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nitk-mba-2015-2017-admissions-official-thread-30381526

Which BSchool to select????????

• KJ Somaiya PGDM RM
  • GIM PGDM CORE
  • WELINKAR PGDM CORE

0 voters