Broad MBA Class of 2011

Hi All Kindly join me on this exclusive thread for all the admitted students of Broad Class 2011. Welcome you all and share your experiences here. Thanks

Hi All

Kindly join me on this exclusive thread for all the admitted students of Broad Class 2011. Welcome you all and share your experiences here.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have some urgent queries to make myself a part of MSU Calss of 2011.

I just got admits from Michigan State-Broad-Applied In Second Deadline (Scholarship Decisions Not Announced Yet) and Queen's-Canada-Applied in Second Deadline (keeping their legacy alive, generously they didn't give any Scholarships). Now I have to give acceptance reply to Queen's by 9th March and after calculating my funds I am falling short of CND 15000 in Queen's and USD 44000 in Michigan State. I really dont know whether to wait for Michigan Scholarship Decision with the hope of getting Scholarship and reject Queen's right away or not (I am more inclined to Michigan as it fits better in my goals of Supply Chain Specialization and 2 years MBA to give time for Recession Period to pass away).

My Brief Profile is below:
GMAT Score: Quantitative 50 (94%) Verbal 31 (58%) Essay 5.5 (80%) Total 680 (86%)

TOEFL Score: Reading 29.00 Listening 29.00 Speaking 23.00 Writing 25.00 Total 106.00
Graduation (NITK, Surathkal-Mechanical Engineering) Result First Class with Distinction % Marks 72.50 GPA 3.80
Work Experience (TATA Motors Limited-Manager Nano Mfg. Planning) Months 48
Can you please suggest me what possibilities I stand for getting a Scholarship in Michigan and for how much value. Your speedy reply is very much appreciated.

Other Schools' Interview Results in the pipeline:

Texas A&M;, Mays-USA (Applied in Third Deadline)
Cranfield-UK (Applied in March First Week)
Melbourne-Australia (Applied in Feb Third Week)
LSE Master In Managemen-UK (Applied in Feb Third Week)

Is there any hope of Admits with Scholarships in these to wait for?

Please help me.

Regards
alok_mech2001

Hey,

Just got accepted to the Broad MBA Class of 2011!! 😃 The decision was available online. Thrilled to see it!. No mention of scholarship or any assistance yet. I am assuming that is mentioned in the application kit that is sent by post. Any comments on this guys?

And how long does it normally take for the kit?

My profile-
Consulting,IT - 4+ years
CA,CPA
GMAT-730

Hi Everyone,

I have some urgent queries to make myself a part of MSU Calss of 2011.

I just got admits from Michigan State-Broad-Applied In Second Deadline (Scholarship Decisions Not Announced Yet) and Queen's-Canada-Applied in Second Deadline (keeping their legacy alive, generously they didn't give any Scholarships). Now I have to give acceptance reply to Queen's by 9th March and after calculating my funds I am falling short of CND 15000 in Queen's and USD 44000 in Michigan State. I really dont know whether to wait for Michigan Scholarship Decision with the hope of getting Scholarship and reject Queen's right away or not (I am more inclined to Michigan as it fits better in my goals of Supply Chain Specialization and 2 years MBA to give time for Recession Period to pass away).

My Brief Profile is below:
GMAT Score: Quantitative 50 (94%) Verbal 31 (58%) Essay 5.5 (80%) Total 680 (86%)

TOEFL Score: Reading 29.00 Listening 29.00 Speaking 23.00 Writing 25.00 Total 106.00
Graduation (NITK, Surathkal-Mechanical Engineering) Result First Class with Distinction % Marks 72.50 GPA 3.80
Work Experience (TATA Motors Limited-Manager Nano Mfg. Planning) Months 48
Can you please suggest me what possibilities I stand for getting a Scholarship in Michigan and for how much value. Your speedy reply is very much appreciated.

Other Schools' Interview Results in the pipeline:

Texas A&M;, Mays-USA (Applied in Third Deadline)
Cranfield-UK (Applied in March First Week)
Melbourne-Australia (Applied in Feb Third Week)
LSE Master In Managemen-UK (Applied in Feb Third Week)

Is there any hope of Admits with Scholarships in these to wait for?

Please help me.

Regards
alok_mech2001

I hope you have already made your mind about Broad 😃