Bridging quality gap in education - Bharat Abhyudaya Foundation

Hi, I am Samina, IIM Bangalore graduate (PGP 2010 batch). I recently shifted to Lucknow to start a not-for-profit organization named Bharat Abhyudaya Foundation with an ambition to bridge quality gap in education between 'sarkari vidyalayas…

Hi,

I am Samina, IIM Bangalore graduate (PGP 2010 batch). I recently shifted to Lucknow to start a not-for-profit organization named Bharat Abhyudaya Foundation with an ambition to bridge quality gap in education between 'sarkari vidyalayas' and 'angrezi convents'. If you have time, please check us out at http://www.slideshare.net/saminabano/ilm-academy-updated-information

Prior to this initiative I worked for a leading consulting firm in the United States for two years.

If you are interested to participate, volunteer or get associated with us, please write to me at samina.tigmail.com or saminabharatabhyudaya.com

Regards,
Samina

Hi Samina

Would like to introduce you to a place more apt for posting your projects for free.....

www.99volunteers.org - Indian Volunteering Network

It is a unique upcoming startup which is not-for-profit where both NGOs and Volunteers can interact and collaborate for social work.....