Brandeis University - Boston

I have an Admit from Brandeis Univerisity in Boston USA… for MBA in international Business can anybody give me some feedback aboutt this university ? Janki

I have an Admit from Brandeis Univerisity in Boston USA.. for MBA in international Business
can anybody give me some feedback aboutt this university ?

Janki

What you get depends on what you need from Brandeis. You can call me to know more.

- Nandu

Hi Nandu,
Are you from brandeis ?
How do i contact you ?any email/Contact number?

Oops sorry, you can reach me at . I know Brandeis very well, though I have not studied there.

Okie..How come you know so much abt Brandeis?
Its not that popular in India?
How would u rate it ?? as in how is it ranked ??

The east coast of the Us is better for job opportunities, New York being the epicenter. I searched for schools from where you can access new york quickly and found boston to be one such area with its own job resources. I then dug into bschools in boston and came upon babson and brandeis. I spoke to students, faculty and admissions people for over a month and derived the necessary inputs. Brandeis is not popular outside boston. If you want popularity you will have to go for the top 15. if you dont get admitted there, then any school that has local recognition and has a good placement record is good enough. If you are looking at coming back to india, any top 50 us school will give a good position inthe job market depending upon your experience and soft skills.

I dont regularly access this site and perhaps you could get more specific answers over a call. hope u have my no.

regds,
nandu
I have an Admit from Brandeis Univerisity in Boston USA.. for MBA in international Business

Janki

Sorry Never heard about Brandeis??

Janki

Hey congrats.

Janki

Congratulations on your admit!!!

congrats on your admit

can u pls post ur profile too

cheers

amit

Yes i know Not many Indians knwo this University

Yes Senapati..i know Not many Indians know this University
You might want to visit the Website www.brandeis.edu
To Know more abt it..!

And thanks Eternal_insane , adiank and amit :-)

well my Profile for Amit :
BTECH in Information Technology
Approx 1.4 yrs work exp
GMAT 580

Janki

Hi Guyz!

Congratz!! IBS also offered me admission with Global Leadershi Award (50% scholarship), and 33% Brandeis University Loan. Initially, I was also concerned about the reputation of the MBA program.

Then, I talked with 2 IBS Alumni, 1 Brandeis Alumnus, 2 of my faculty at Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka, 1 IBA class mate who is at Pace Univ, NY), and my uncle
who lives in Boston. All of them said, it is a very good school which has a name in the US business arena. It is one of the best universities in Massachusetts.

In December 2007, as you may know, Brandeis IBS MBA program has been accredited by AACSB. Only 300 schools across the globe have this accreditation. Go to IBS Homepage and you'll find the story in the 'news' section.

I've already accepted the offer, and I'm in the process of sending the enrollment deposits.

Hope to meet you this fall at the IBS.

Tawhid,
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hi, I have received a confirmation for MBA fall 2010.
Anyone else who has received a call?