brandeis mba fall 2011

anyone in for brandeis mba fall 2011…?

anyone in for brandeis mba fall 2011..?

Hey rdd80, I've gotten an admit to Brandeis for fall 2011..I've pretty much made up my mind of going there - How about you? Lemme know so that we can get in touch. Are there any other folks who've gotten into Brandeis?

Cheers.

I'm applying to Brandeis, too. But it seems strange that the school requires an interview this time. When I asked the admission officers before application submission, there was still no interview!

quan11287 Says
I'm applying to Brandeis, too. But it seems strange that the school requires an interview this time. When I asked the admission officers before application submission, there was still no interview!

Yup, they had asked me to submit a video interview..but they give you an option to schedule a telephonic interview too if you're unable to submit a video interview.

shaqs.. check your inbox... send me your mail id/contact so that we can discuss.. thx.

Hi,

I have also got an admit from Brandeis IBS for fall 2011. Could you pls send me a mail so that we can be in touch.

Also,any more ppl who have got offers and joining Brandeis.

Could you pls elaborate a more abt the school in terms of study and careers.

I asked the admissions officer to arrange a telephonic interview but she just ignored my request and told me to submit a video interview instead. This is absurd!!!

sripad 81 check ure inbox..

Hi guyz,
Got my confirmation from IBS on 14th Apr and most likely I joining. rdd80 thanx for starting this thread we can stay in touch.. Have you guyz received your I20 ?

Hi Guys...

I got admit from Brandeis IBS for fall 11..
I will join u guys ...

Please give me your contact details.. so that i can communicate to you further...

Cheers
Amod

I am also going to join Brandeis MBA fall 2011. Whats with the interview? is it after the final admit mail? Anyone applying for loan?

I dont know how u get your emails or send personal mails from here... I will be joining Brandeis this fall. Lets get in touch

I have also received final admit mail. Have you approach any financial institution or bank for loan? how can we meet?

Hey guys. I too have got an admit from brandeis IBS for fall 2011. How can we get in touch guys?

Hey you can contact me on