BPSC (56-59) Discussion Forum

Hi  BPSC aspirants,

Plz share ur views ,query and strategy regarding BPSC (56-59) here . It will be usefull for all of us

http://bihar.infozones.in/data/docs/227_13-09-14.pdf

When will be the bpsc mains exam?

any update on bpsc mains form. when it will be advertise?

Bpsc ka fir se revised result bhi aega kya??

BPSC(mains) info advertised...visit website.....online filling process will start from 12 jan2016....         frnds those opted geography  and public administration as optional share ur prepn.(english-medium)stratgy                      

Hello guys...I am taking LSW and sociology as my optional...can anyone suggest some good books for sociology???

Is LSW scoring?

Anybody have GS notes in english? In the market only hindi notes are available.

I updated the challan details on 21st Jan but still the application form is not visible for filling the further details.How about you guys...Is it coming for you guys??

I ordered the LSW material in English by Pankaj Tiwary from Kumar Book Depot,Mukherjinagar. The material quality is very bad and is of no worth.Could any of you guys suggest from where you are preparing for the LSW Paper in English?

Plzz alive this group...so that we can share something here...

mains-exam-may..be...in..june2016..!!!..however..ryt..now..no..official..information..regarding..this.

Anyone here Geography and LSW

What is the tentative schedule for notification and exam BPSC Pre 2016?can you provide me a link to its website?

???????

Any news regarding bpsc mains

Pls send asap

BPSC mains exam kb shru ho rhi h?