Boston University fall 2013 applicants

I could not find a thread for the BU SMG Full-time MBA for the fall of 2013. Any applicants around? Anyone got any results?

I could not find a thread for the BU SMG Full-time MBA for the fall of 2013. Any applicants around? Anyone got any results?

me too. in which round did you apply? i applied in R2 and haven't received the interview invite yet. As the notification date for round 2 is feb 15, i'm probably expecting a ding day after tomorrow.

round 2. Had my interview in January itself. The results are expected on Feb 15th as per ad-com.

great! good luck to you!

I applied for MS-MBA R-2 as well (app completed Jan 2nd). Haven't heard anything from BU, apart from -

Thank you for your email. Our admissions committee reviews applications in a round-based process. All applications submitted between October 29thand January 7th have an estimated decision release date of February 15th.
Kerin M.Riley
Program Coordinator
Boston University School of Management

when I wrote to them about the long wait. And its now the 15th. Doea anyone know if they reply to everyone (in or ding) ?

Waitlisted 😞

@anonymous917 Hey I have been waitlisted too..without an interview:(..what does it mean???

me too without an interview. this means only a MIRACLE can get us in.. :-|

hi guys...finally a thread for BU 2013 applications....i also applied in round 2..had my interview on 29th Jan....but i have also been wait-listed..does anyone know what are the chances from here on?...& even if we get the admission, would we have a chance to get any good scholarship?...

@avinash88 - how was your interview?.. what was the result?

I applied in round two and had an interview on 23rd Jan. Got an acceptance email on 15th Feb. 😃

Waitlisted after interview