Boston University 2012 fall applicants

Hi, I could not find any threads for the BU 2012 fall applicants. If there is one already someone please pass me the link. Has anyone applied in the R1 deadline? :: :

Hi,
I could not find any threads for the BU 2012 fall applicants. If there is one already someone please pass me the link.

Has anyone applied in the R1 deadline?:

Hi,
I could not find any threads for the BU 2012 fall applicants. If there is one already someone please pass me the link.

Has anyone applied in the R1 deadline?:

Hey,

Can you post your profile esp. the GMAT score?

Cheers!

I have applied for R1.

Can you share your profiles and your GMAT scores? Also have you scheduled your interview?

Workex: 2Yrs in IT
GMAT:760

My Profile is 680/5 2 years (1 year IT and 1 Year business) workex by next fall.. How about yours Emin3m? any news on the interviews?

shantanuherleka Says
My Profile is 680/5 2 years (1 year IT and 1 Year business) workex by next fall.. How about yours Emin3m? any news on the interviews?

I have my interview on 25th of this month.
TheMenace Says
I have my interview on 25th of this month.

When did you get the interview invite from them? Are you going for on campus interview?
shantanuherleka Says
When did you get the interview invite from them? Are you going for on campus interview?

I received the invite on 3rd Nov.
It will be an off campus interview in New Delhi.
I received the invite on 3rd Nov.
It will be an off campus interview in New Delhi.

Do you have any admits as of now? Applied anywhere else?
shantanuherleka Says
Do you have any admits as of now? Applied anywhere else?

No, currently I don't have any admits.

So far, other than BU, I have applied to Olin, Goizueta and Simon. What about you? which all colleges have you applied?
No, currently I don't have any admits.

So far, other than BU, I have applied to Olin, Goizueta and Simon. What about you? which all colleges have you applied?

SO far applied to Notredame, Smeal, Boston, Mays and Maryland. Got a couple of interview calls but nothing concrete! All the best for your interview man 😃
shantanuherleka Says

Hey,

I havent applied to BU, as it is highly biased towards GMAT score, IMO i.e.

My gmat is 720, so not thinking.

Cheers!

Which schools did you apply to then?

shantanuherleka Says
Which schools did you apply to then?

Emory, and Kelley as of now.. ISB in India..

Cheers!
Hey,

I havent applied to BU, as it is highly biased towards GMAT score, IMO i.e.

My gmat is 720, so not thinking.

Cheers!

LOL...I saw the last year thread and had my share of :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Do we have a google spreadsheet of last year admits? What was the average Indian GMAT?

Cheers!

Guys,
Looking for your inputs on this one.
BU was not in my radar, so I hadn't seen the brochure that I had received from BU in the beginning of October until today. The cover letter says that I have been identified as a 'preferred candidate' to BU's MBA program.

I understand that this is probably solely based on GMAT scores and that everybody receives it, but does being a 'preferred candidate' count in any way during the application process?

Cheers!
CE

I am an R1 reapplicant. It is slightly GMAT Biased.

Last year:
GMAT: 700.
Interview: NO

This year
GMAT: 720
Interview: Invited on same day as submitting application. Scheduled off-campus in Bangalore.

I am an R1 reapplicant. It is slightly GMAT Biased.

Last year:
GMAT: 700.
Interview: NO

This year
GMAT: 720
Interview: Invited on same day as submitting application. Scheduled off-campus in Bangalore.

Done with you interview? How was it?

As I said, it is an off campus in Bangalore. They r visiting India only in December for the QS World MBA Tour. So it is on Dec 2. Will update here as soon as it is done.

vineeshmba Says
As I said, it is an off campus in Bangalore. They r visiting India only in December for the QS World MBA Tour. So it is on Dec 2. Will update here as soon as it is done.

All the best for your interview