books for nmat and iift

I need a book which targets on preparation of IIFT and NMIMS. Any book which contains previous years question paper and details regarding how to go for the preparation of those two exams.

I need a book which targets on preparation of IIFT and NMIMS.
Any book which contains previous years question paper and details regarding how to go for the preparation of those two exams.

the qn paper of iift can be found on the website if u tried to look ;)

http://www.iift.edu/iift/RIT/QP200911.pdf

there are no rules for this one....no sectional cutoffs....so just keep solving and hope u get as many right as possible in ur area of strength....iift usually has a very odd marking scheme.....this year we had .3 and 0.7 marks and stuff assigned per question....yeah its a bit crazy....but it doesnt matter.....you still need to get as many right as you can....

check last years threads for more info

as for nmat....well the paper was probably meant for 4th grade students....there were qns like (5+4)*3 = ?
.....and i am NOT exaggerating......u wont find the nmat paper easily cos they took back both the OMR sheet and the qn paper.....but trust me on this....the exam is a piece of cake....really easy peasy qns.....and hence time will be the only constraint.....so u need to be real quick....thats about it....\

if you're preparing for cat, then iift and nmat preps will be taken care of....so dont worry.....study well for cat, and about a week or so before the iift and nmat exams you can go thru their papers/look for patterns and strategize accordingly....

all the best!

Read Target IIFT book published by Disha Publication. contains 4 past years and 5 mocks. Have separate books for FMS, XAT, SNAP, CAT, MHCET.

dkboss Says
Read Target IIFT book published by Disha Publication. contains 4 past years and 5 mocks. Have separate books for FMS, XAT, SNAP, CAT, MHCET.

is it good?
satapathy.durga Says
is it good?

hi,
please have a look at the time stamp of the previous post.
avoid bumping old threads.
continue your discussions in existing threads.