Bond issue - PSU -Give your valuable suggestions.

Hello FriendsI was selected as bank PO in one of the government organisation. I did all the paper formalities and signed a 2 lac bond and 3 months notice period clause. I come under OBC category. And the oragnisation wanted recent OBC original c…

Hello Friends

I was selected as bank PO in one of the government organisation. I did all the paper formalities and signed a 2 lac bond and 3 months notice period clause. I come under OBC category. And the oragnisation wanted recent OBC original certificate to be submitted to them. I was having my old certificate and attested xerox of new certi but not the latest original OBC certificate. So I signed an undertaking that I will submit my original within a week.

I got a posting and acknowledged it(but did not report to the branch). But other day I got a call from RO that my posting has changed and I have to again take the new posting orders from RO.

Because of such frequent postings I decided that I wont join the bank and mailed them that I do not want to join and consider my formalities as void. But I got a reply fom them that I cannot cancel my candidature like this and I need to resign in a formal way.

Now I am afraid that do I need to pay them back the bond amount( I have till now not submitted my original certificate) and will it affect my candidature in any other bank?

Friends please give me your valuable suggestions. Is there any way to settle down the issue?