BOI-General Banking Stream 2017-Credit Officer and MMG2

Credit Officer, Manager Scale-2 Written exam on 10th June 2017,

Someone Share last year's question paper...

any idea of cut off last year?

When will result come?

result is out

can any on tell about interview date?

Please add me to whats app group my number 8500133137

Hi Friends. I have my interview in Chennai in Sep.

I passed MBA in 2017. My degree certificate has date 8th July 2017 on it. The eligibility mentioned in notification is must have passed MBA before 30 June 2017. Am I eligible for the interview?

Anyonone in group finally selected for MMGS 2

whats was the cut off for grade i exam please tell me anyone

Hi guys! Need Help,  please help me with the syllabus or the topic to focus for the professional knowledge/financial management section for credit manager profile. It would be a great help.thanku in advance   

Hey anybody active over here? Can anybody please let me know, how to prepare for financial management for credit officer scale 1 post? Plzz

credit officer scale-1 vacancies expected this year or not? Please anyone tell me know

compared to last year vacancy is less or more for general category? 

Guys this year who all going to fill credit officer exam

Can post gradute in maths apply for this

last year selected guys how to prepare for financial management ?

any mocks available for credit officer? 

guys lets discuss about the 2018 credit officer related queries in this new thread    https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bank-of-india-credit-officer-2018-recruitment-5626317827997696

Is anybody over here selected for the credit officer job? Please if you share some of the details like how's the job and what are the timings of the job? Some details over its working in d bank?