Bodhi Tree : XLRI Band???

Hey Guys, Heard songs of “Bodh Tree”, supposedly a XLRI Band… Is it true?? Throw some light to it if u happen to know something??? :: How did they start??? Why so and what up for them???

Hey Guys,

Heard songs of "Bodh Tree", supposedly a XLRI Band.. Is it true?? Throw some light to it if u happen to know something???
How did they start??? Why so and what up for them???

Hey Guys,

Heard songs of "Bodh Tree", supposedly a XLRI Band.. Is it true?? Throw some light to it if u happen to know something???
How did they start??? Why so and what up for them???

Bodhi Tree and not Bodh Tree ;)

They started by meeting in XLRI because they were batchmates . Last heard they were playing in IIT Roorkee and in mid-Nov will play at Treasure Island mall in Indore. They compose songs over phone because all members are living in diff cities. The drums are looped in London, then bass is added, then the guitar track and then vocals. They've composed 3-4 new songs and we should be hearing more from them by next year 😃
Bodhi Tree and not Bodh Tree ;)

Thanks for correcting me...

Interesting....

In which did they pass out?? And are they going Professional??? i mean mainstream music??

Simply go to Google and type in - bodhi tree. Hit enter and voila! Have you heard about Zeest as well?

Thanks for correcting me...

Interesting....

In which did they pass out?? And are they going Professional??? i mean mainstream music??

Better ask them, whatever I know is because their singer-guitar player Abhishek and I used to be in the same band during undergraduate years :). They have an Orkut community in their name with all the band members.
Apurv Says
whatever I know is because their singer-guitar player Abhishek and I used to be in the same band during undergraduate years :)

Wow!:thumbsup: What are you upto these days.
Digital_Saint Says
Simply go to Google and type in - bodhi tree. Hit enter and voila! Have you heard about Zeest as well?

Boey Google works!!!

The link for reference is:

.:: JAM ROCK ::. bodhiTree

whatever I know is because their singer-guitar player Abhishek and I used to be in the same band during undergraduate years :smile:

Great...so lost touch with the band now???

Hi friends
i am serching for that GMD song but not able to download from.
if some one can please load it here or pm me,if it is not violating the copy rights
bye

Hi friends
i am serching for that GMD song but not able to download from.
if some one can please load it here or pm me,if it is not violating the copy rights
bye

Read my post above..there is a link to an article ..In that article links are there to download all the 4 songs...
razabpn Says
Great...so lost touch with the band now???

I haven't played since quite some time now, but in any case I was nothing fancy ;). Abhishek went on to form Bodhi Tree and the other member of my band Abhijit (who's incidentally an IIM-A graduate) will play in Gaurav Dagaonkar's ('the_dawg' on PG forums) band (read this for more - http://www.pagalguy.com/index.php?categoryid=53&p2;_articleid=393) at the CAT concert organized by IMS in Mumbai on the CAT day.

But I keep getting updates about Bodhi Tree from Abhishek and it looks like I'll be attending their Indore show in November
Apurv Says
Abhishek went on to form Bodhi Tree and the other member of my band Abhijit (who's incidentally an IIM-A graduate) will play in Gaurav Dagaonkar's ('the_dawg' on PG forums) band

Its really insipring to know that he has chosen a very unconventional career to pursue and efforts that he is putting to realise his dreams.
Good Luck guys
I haven't played since quite some time now, but in any case I was nothing fancy ;). Abhishek went on to form Bodhi Tree and the other member of my band Abhijit (who's incidentally an IIM-A graduate) will play in Gaurav Dagaonkar's ('the_dawg' on PG forums) band (read this for more - http://www.pagalguy.com/index.php?categoryid=53&p2;_articleid=393) at the CAT concert organized by IMS in Mumbai on the CAT day.

But I keep getting updates about Bodhi Tree from Abhishek and it looks like I'll be attending their Indore show in November

kudos to you guys!!!
Digital_Saint Says
Have you heard about Zeest as well?

:biggrin: I listen to their song whenerver I feel fed up and need to rebel

regards

shailesh
I haven't played since quite some time now, but in any case I was nothing fancy ;). Abhishek went on to form Bodhi Tree and the other member of my band

heyyyy can u please tell me when they r gonna perform in indore..... i m from indore... and in indore right now... u said mid-nov. but they r not here yet...
Apurv u played with Abhishek Narayan? :wow:
and correct me if i am wrong...they named their band as Bodhi Tree bcoz they played under that ole tree in XL campus..the same tree under which the famed "Wet Nights" of OMAXI takes place :satisfie:

Neelabh

I never knew I would be posting here this way. Well, it's been 7 years and we (Abhishek Narain, Abhijit Nath and myself) are coming back again to perform together... and where else but AIPGM 2010 .. along with chuck_gopal and naikvin - as 'Five Golden Balls' - the official rock band of PaGaLGuY. Personally a rocking moment for me. I hope some of you are coming to AIPGM to hear us.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/7th-all-india-pg-meet-in-mumbai-on-22nd-23rd-may-25053369