BoB GD/PI 2016-17

Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Psychometric Assessment

Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview

The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will  be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in  the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of intake in each  category, will be called for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion  and Interview. The qualifying marks in Psychometric Assessment, Group  Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank. The Psychometric Assessment will be qualifying in nature. The final  merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online  Test (objective + descriptive), Group Discussion (GD) and Interview. 

The candidates will have to appear for the Online Aptitude Test,  Psychometric Assessment, GD, and Interview at their own expense.  However, eligible SC/ST/PWD outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class ordinary train/ bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.  

Courtesy of another member -  Obj+ descriptive is normalised in 80, 50 GD marks normalized in 5 and 50 interview normalized in 15. Thats 100 break up.. Pyschometric assessment is qualifying in nature.

Good details about a typical psychometric assesment test -

http://www.practiceaptitudetests.com/psychometric-tests/

IBPS Po prelims date aur bob interview  clash ho sakte hein kya ?

@ps14003 Does this course really worthy??? What are the benefits of this course.. Pls clarify my doubt...

will i get the job after 3 years of failure................

final attempt in BOB PGDBF PO?

• 146-160
  • MASTER STROKE 160 +
  • 126- 135
  • 115- 125
  • 136-145

0 voters

i dun think they ll declare  marks b4 intrviews ??? 

does anyone know about the physcometry test, has anyone attended the test before?

kindly share your experience

What will be the venue for interview??  

Which coaching in Delhi are you opting for the preparation of GDPI?

Please anyone tell me inhand salary of (suppose i have taken no loans) 

1) bob po

2) bom po

3) ibps po 

4) ibps rrb scale      1

Guys what is the minimum capital requirement for new pvt banks nd for commercial bnks

Guy's how is Testbook's test series? Any suggestions which one to opt for?

BOB Manipal 2015 Cut-off for all 3 batches
http://imgur.com/a/snCZM

kisi ko kisi institute ka pata hai kya interview prepration ki liye jiske batch chal rahe ho delhi me

Has anyone got any kind of mail or some txt after clering the objective test?? I hav not got any yet... kindly rply. thnks in advance 😄 

I was thinking whether the attendance in the interview stage might decrease as some may have been selected in SBI. Isn't this a possibility?

It seems like objective cut off for general category(excluding descriptive) is around 105