Bits Pilani Ms Software Systems

BITS Pilani offers a MS in Software Systems for IT professionals with min 1 YR WORK EX - IN DISTANCE LEARNING MODE. any1 has info on this programme? the eligibility criteria doesnt seem very clear through their website. _M.S. Software S…

BITS Pilani offers a MS in Software Systems for IT professionals with min 1 YR WORK EX - IN DISTANCE LEARNING MODE.

any1 has info on this programme? the eligibility criteria doesnt seem very clear through their website.

M.S. Software Systems
Employed persons with minimum one year relevant experience in software development or allied areas with integrated First Degree of BITS like B.E.(Hons.), M.Sc.(Hons.), B.S. Information Systems or equivalent.

is this programme open to all students or only throguh tie up with employers like tcs or likes?

and any1 can comment on value addition of such a course. is a bsc stats student eligible?

can u plz help me wit som more information about this course(MS-software systems in pilani).Its eligibility,its enterance,its requirements etc....

Hello,
Please find the following links. will give some idea about programme.
DLPD HOME
About BITS Distance Learning Programmes
BITS, Pilani - The Official Homepage
Distance Learning Programmes Division-Admit Offer Letter
Chakravarthy's Blog: Online 2 Year MS Software Systems (MSSS) Program from Bits Pilani
Regards,
Raju T

Does any one have Idea about BITS PILANI ME,Software Systems(on campus,in pilani) course?,is this course worth pursuing,how are placements and faculty

how is work pressure,can any one come to delhi on all weekends of a month,seriously i don't wanna sit in campus on weekends..

please give me some more information about..hw to get enrolled for his course.???

I m Jeevan finished BSC(Maths , Statistics and ComputerScience) in 2008.Hav 2yrs 2 months of experience in IT industry.Am I eligible for Bits MS software systems programme.Please help me.

What is the scope of doing this MS in pilani ?Is it of good value?

I was just about to apply for MS software System from BITS , what i am clear is that you have to be constantly working while course is going on. What i wanted to know is that if i am not willing to give a semester , because of work or not in the country/city then can i do that and when i will be able to give that exam ?