BIS SCIENTIST B CADRE RECRUITMENT 2013-14

hello Puys!! hope this thread helps the BIS aspirants to share the preparation strategies,exam tips and interview tips for the upcoming BIS exam …pls share as much info that can be shared thro this thread!! atb future scientists!! :grin: :clap:

hello Puys!! hope this thread helps the BIS aspirants to share the preparation strategies,exam tips and interview tips for the upcoming BIS exam ....pls share as much info that can be shared thro this thread!! atb future scientists!! 😁👏

Any idea about previous year paper for CS ?

What is the in hand salary ???

i found this

is experience required for the post?

Hi can people with BE in Information Technology can apply for computer engg. Scientist post

any idea for electrical papers and pattern?

electrical guys, can u share ur startegy???

Guys Please join this thread for UPSC METEOROLOGISTS GRADE 2 EXAM

chemical se kon kon apply kr rha h?

koi Information Technology se apply krra h kya/?

Anyone from metallurgy??

CS/IT waalon :)....kaise padai kar rae ho...kya kya pad rae ho ...plz tell and all iz well 😛

anyone from mechanical!!!!!!!!

👏👏👏😁😁😁😁😁

Anyone from Computer Science Stream?

IS anyone attemted the exam last year from mechanical??If yes pls share ur exprnce regarding the level of paer...

Hi guys...is this mandatory to upload the signature with black ink pen ?? my scanned copy is having signature in blue pen..pls help me in this..i have to apply ASAP..

what is the weightage of interview and written marks for this exam. I found a document in which it is mentioned that both will have equal weightage. is it true?

Hey find someone...your frnd..frnd of frnd..anyone....who gave BIS in past..n can share the experience?? Post it in you fb guys.....
We all here r first timers..