Bimtech Results Out

bimtech results are out. i called at the bimtech office grtr noida. They told me the result I got thru it. :: :: .very… relaxed now as the last date for fee deposit is 31st march and my SITM waitlist will be cleared on 30th.

bimtech results are out. i called at the bimtech office grtr noida. They told me the result
I got thru it. .very.... relaxed now as the last date for fee deposit is
31st march and my SITM waitlist will be cleared on 30th.

no replies....sab so gaye kya

Hi i tried calling there office but can't get thru . their website is not showing any result . it's pretty dull . pls guys those who got thru post your MAT percentiles .

well there is another thread going on where some have posted their results .

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?p=165080#post165080

The results are out on the net, but its surely not the complete list, or is it that they are still loading the results? After all, the page displays only about a 100 candidates!

hii, everybody, i didnt go thru bimtech surely dissapointed, but they hv issued list of only 90 something students, is rest of the list yet to come??do they hv a waitlist also

Hi!! Guys
The BIMTECH has announced the result of the finally selected candidates

The link is
http://www.bimtech.ac.in/selectedlist.doc
Unfortunately I haven't got thru.
Bye

bimtech results are out. i called at the bimtech office grtr noida. They told me the result

me too not thru..Is list really incomplete...?

Hi Junta! Moi didn't get selected...came as a big surprise since i believe i had a very good PI.Had applied thru the CAT score....overall 86.73%ile...VA 89.54,DI 44.7,QA 87.7.

Yeah...there are only abt 90 odd students in the list...since Bimtech is gonna conduct a second round of selection process.But y haven't they put up the waitlist...atleast the ones not selected can get to know of their status.

Also,i have a query...weren't the interviews for the Insurance programmme conducted simulataneously with PGDBM gd/pi...so howcome the list declared has only 90 students if it includes the Insurance students also...they shud have atleast written for which programme they are declaring the results.

So its end of the road as far as this year is concerned...IMI n now Bimtech.

Its gonna be CAT 2005 for me

Congratulations to all those who got selected and All the very best to those who cudn't make it this time round.

...Cheers,
Undertaker

the phones their seems to be always busy.
What no did you tried

the bimtech no I called is 9818999284

i too didn't make it to BIMTECH.

can anybody tell me what is the scene for WAITING LIST.
Also Bimtech is still accepting forms for PGDM thru Feb MAT........god knows what to expect and what not

hey guys also plz advice me on ICFAI, PUNE from where i have a final call

bbye
san

hi guys
i think this list of bimtech is only the 1st one ..... i juz send out the form today only ........i hv a 99 prcntile ........ how can this be possible ........ wat r the total numbr of seats in bimtech ???

guys guys guys..... FIRST OF ALL CONGRATS FOR THOSE WHO GOT IN. SO HAPPY. the good news is the list out is only for PGDBM . the rest of the list is yet to come. there is no wait list for pgdbm . on all probability they will be picking an other 30 students only through 2nd round.
hey by the way any body apllied for insurance and MIBM. those results will be out only at the end of the month. all the best to everybody .i am keeping my fingers crossed coz i have applied for MIBM. congrats again to those who got in and hard luck for others.......

well me too didnt get through...but there is possibility that many of selected students would have got in through other b schools...so will there be any wait list after 31 march

hii guyz, i called bimtech, they told methat there insurance results would b out next week so all those who applied for insurance there is still hope for them and they also told me that they wud issuing the waiting list on 31st of march, but im not sure about this since there hving another round of selection process, so it isend of the road as far as bimtech is concerned since i applied for pgdbm thoug gave mibm as second preffrence im unwilling to join it if even i get thru.

Hi guys

are u sure the insurance results arent out.One of my friends has a final call letter from BIMtech for admission to Insurance management yesterday

Robin

chaturbhuj Says
hii guyz, i called bimtech, they told methat there insurance results would b out next week so all those who applied for insurance there is still hope for them and they also told me that they wud issuing the waiting list on 31st of march, but im not sure about this since there hving another round of selection process, so it isend of the road as far as bimtech is concerned since i applied for pgdbm thoug gave mibm as second preffrence im unwilling to join it if even i get thru.

Hi! Hav a query... If sum1 has filled Insurance as second preference, is he/she eligible for the same? I mean what about the people who've specifically filled this course... Wont they get a higher priority? Likewise with amity... What abt the MBA program if one cant make it into PGDM?

hii buddy,
im not sure how irfrnd got a call for insurance, coz onl list that is out on net is supposedly of pgdbm,moreovr i called them up yhn they told me that list for insurance wud b out in a week,so somebody here is not sayingthe truth

Hi guys

are u sure the insurance results arent out.One of my friends has a final call letter from BIMtech for admission to Insurance management yesterday

Robin

hi guys,

i got shortlisted at BIMTECH for PGDBM. also at alliance business academy, b'lore....which one shud i opt for?? please suggest me, along with the reason. thanx a lot..

V