Bimtech Gd/pi

hey i just received a mail today from bimtech . my gd/pi is slated on the 19th . we all were under the assumption that gd/pi calls would be given arnd mid march. i was planning to go out of town for a couple of days . plan change karna padhega . i…

hey i just received a mail today from bimtech . my gd/pi is slated on the 19th . we all were under the assumption that gd/pi calls would be given arnd mid march. i was planning to go out of town for a couple of days . plan change karna padhega . infact a couple of my friends are still vacationing will have to intimate them.

anyways keep posting in ur dates and ur experiences .

hey i just received a mail today from bimtech . my gd/pi is slated on the 19th . we all were under the assumption that gd/pi calls would be given arnd mid march. i was planning to go out of town for a couple of days . plan change karna padhega . infact a couple of my friends are still vacationing will have to intimate them.

anyways keep posting in ur dates and ur experiences .

i have it on 21st at 1

Hi friends

i have not received any mail from BIMTECH . am getting a bit worried . Can you please that when have you mailed your forms and what is their cut offs going

Hi friends

i have not received any mail from BIMTECH . am getting a bit worried . Can you please that when have you mailed your forms and what is their cut offs going

i submitted my form around 13th jan . received my call letter today . the counsellor at their old campus told me that the cutoff is around 620 . wait for a day r two else call them and check your status
karunmalik Says
i submitted my form around 13th jan . received my call letter today . the counsellor at their old campus told me that the cutoff is around 620 . wait for a day r two else call them and check your status

Thanks karunmalik . i was shocked to see that i didn't got a call on 732 . i have mailed them the form very late just before the last date . i might also be receiving the calls soon .
hi all!
i also received a letter from BIMTECH informing me abt my GD/PI schedule.
i have been called on 19th Feb, 1.30p.m.
even i was expecting it to be somtime in march...so was taking it a bit easy
anyhow...guess its time to get bak to prepration!
hope i am able to crack this one!:grab:
hope to meet othr PGites thr!
ATB to evryone
Ciao
vivek.chaudhary Says
Thanks karunmalik . i was shocked to see that i didn't got a call on 732 . i have mailed them the form very late just before the last date . i might also be receiving the calls soon .

my score is 682 . so be rest assured a call is on ur way .

are there GDs r CASE STUDIES in bimtech

anybody has any clue??:snipersm:

hi all

i m all confused:shocked:. I got GD/PI of bimtech and Icfai on same date.

what to do now. tried to change it but got an option to change to april. :huh:. sont want to postpone it to that long as cannot take the tension any more. :infinity: . which way to go now. :crazyeye: .

Plz guyz give me advice

hi everyone,

got a call on 18th at 1 p.m.

anyone else with the same slot.

hi all

i m all confused:shocked:. I got GD/PI of bimtech and Icfai on same date.

what to do now. tried to change it but got an option to change to april. :huh:. sont want to postpone it to that long as cannot take the tension any more. :infinity: . which way to go now. :crazyeye: .

Plz guyz give me advice
hey same problem with my friend.he is having gd pi at amityand bimtech on 19th too.and amity say said they cannot change the date

HEY PGites !
I HAVE MY BIMTECH GD/PI SCHEDULED FOR THE 21st AT 1PM.
ANYONE ELSE WITH THE SAME SLOT ?
CLD. ANYONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO REACH GREATER NOIDA ?

HEY PGites !
I HAVE MY BIMTECH GD/PI SCHEDULED FOR THE 21st AT 1PM.
ANYONE ELSE WITH THE SAME SLOT ?
CLD. ANYONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO REACH GREATER NOIDA ?

i think there is a bus service provided from sarita vihat that is the best option. else try and hitch a lift from somebody else staying in delhi and having their gd/pi on the same day .

dont even think of a taxi r a n auto i believe greater noida is about 15-20 kms from noida itself .

IF ANYBODY COULD GIVE ME DIRECTIONS FROM NOIDA PLZZZZ.

Hi friends i got an interview date on 24th 9 am . is there anybody in the same slot ?

pls also tell me how to get to greator noida ?

will it be easy to get from new delhi or ghaziabad ?

AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES ALSO :grab:

net 99.9 percentile.......marks 800 or sumthing did not recive a call frm bimtech whats this...how to confirm it
coolrahine Says
net 99.9 percentile.......marks 800 or sumthing did not recive a call frm bimtech whats this...how to confirm it

well coolrahine don't worry . just call them . i also received my call letter very late . not to worry .

i have mine at 9 am . will have to leave my house at 6 am to get to greater noida .