BIMTECH calls out !!!

It’s not on the website !!! They have sent call letters to some candidates … I received it today … it says … Candidates with high CAT scores (mine is 83.23) are being called for a special GD/PI on 6th feb at Greater Noida o…

It's not on the website !!!!

They have sent call letters to some candidates ....

I received it today ... it says ....

Candidates with high CAT scores (mine is 83.23) are being called for a special GD/PI on 6th feb at Greater Noida only and that too with the DD of 30000.

If u r selected u have to pay the money on the spot. This is non-refundable seat confirmation fee.

However, if I decided not to be present at this "special" process then I can take part in the normal process also on the 16th feb at mumbai.

Called the admission office but it's closed till the 27th jan.

Now I don't know whether it's a good idea to go for it or not.
I don't even know whether I am going for it or not.

Because I think that 30000 and that too in your first GD/PI wihout appearing at other institutes ...... need some thinking.

Let me know if any of u have also received such calls and what's ur say on it.

Dude thats really shocking>>>>>>. for a Bschool to exract money >>>>>>>> I personally think that Rs. 30000 is a lot of money and go only if its Do Or Die for u.... Take Air

:grab:

Dude thats really shocking>>>>>>. for a Bschool to exract money >>>>>>>> I personally think that Rs. 30000 is a lot of money and go only if its Do Or Die for u.... Take Air

:grab:

Yeah that's what even I am also going through .... I mean I dont know whether it's do or die for me or not.

Because the application deadlines of some better bschools are not over yet.
And here u have BIMTECH asking u to travel all the way to noida and deposit 30000 buks !!!!

And pls be informed that AICTE has mentioned that candidates must be given minimum 15 days to confirm the seat (Read the mendatory disclosure format of AICTE) ... and hardly any institute is doing that.
But .... I mean .... 30000 @ your first GD/PI ?!?!?!?!?
Is it the penalty of scoring 83.23 % in CAT ?!?!?!?

Dude - why dont u ring up BIMTECH and verify stuff...
Somethings wrong here - me thinks.

At 83 odd - if u have other options, please ignore this i'd say. An i dont think it is within rules to ask u to pay non-refundable amount on ur getting selected...

really surprising....do verify and post..
ciao

No point in confirming admission in the first inteview.
Go for the other options if u have.

Dude - why dont u ring up BIMTECH and verify stuff...
Somethings wrong here - me thinks.

At 83 odd - if u have other options, please ignore this i'd say. An i dont think it is within rules to ask u to pay non-refundable amount on ur getting selected...

Yes even I am also waiting for 27th jan's morning so that I can call up the admission office of BIMTECH regarding this. One more friend of mine has also received such letter.

My Advice Take A Wise Decision, Bimtech Has Given Calls To Anyone Above 55%ile,yes Its True 55%ile.

k_patel Says
Yes even I am also waiting for 27th jan's morning so that I can call up the admission office of BIMTECH regarding this. One more friend of mine has also received such letter.

Hey I've also recieved the letter. But the thing is that I've applied only to LBSIM delhi. apart from BIMTECH. Though I think I would also be applying to WElingkar but so far I have'nt. Should I go for BIMTECH. I am in an imbroglio.

Plz help ! an earnest request 2 all pg junta

Somya

Lbs And Welingkar R Far Far Better Than Bimtech, Whats The Use Of Spending 6 Lakhs, For A Mere 2-2.5 Package.it Has Given Calls To Anyone Above 55%ile So You Can Imagine.

55%..hey one bscool under CAT that will call me :wink: but 30k..wow..reminds me of warhammer 40k! ditch this dude..personal opinion.

hi ppl!
me too got this letter from bimtech regarding an interview process on the 6th feb,,
honestly, even i wanted to wait for the other institutes, but after a rejection from tapmi and imi, i think i am gonna go for it, i got a 92.85 in cat but faired horrendously in the allied exams so right now am sans any calls,, so i am gonna take this one,, what do u guys say..
next on my list are welingkars and fore,, no more:(

BUT SERIOUSLY? CALLS ARE BEING GIVEN FRON 55 PERCENTILE? STRANGE!!

hey guys

its really sad on part of Bschool even after warning of AICTE to demand money instantly that to college which have just entered into CAT this yr.....its like MAT institute behavior.....

btw from where it is revealed that they have given call to everone over 55 %yl guys.............

think twice before any blunder !

U F O

hey guys

its really sad on part of Bschool even after warning of AICTE to demand money instantly that to college which have just entered into CAT this yr.....its like MAT institute behavior.....

btw from where it is revealed that they have given call to everone over 55 %yl guys.............

think twice before any blunder !

U F O

I CALLED AND THEY TOLD ME OVER PHONE THAT CUT OFF IS 55%ILE.

Those ppl who have received the call pls post your percentile and date of call.
So that we can get the whole picture.
Otherwise I don't think that admission office is going to provide us the entire picture.
I have few question in my mind is that ...
"Do one need to submit 30000 even in the second round also ? or it's just for this first round only ?"
Now ... only PGDM is AICTE approved course .... other 3 courses are univ. affiliated.
So they can ask for non-refundable deposit for those 3 courses (If the respective univ. doesn't have any law agains such process) .... but then who wants to take admission into other courses (because salary is waisebhi law in the flagship PGDM).
So question is .... "Are they gonna admit in PGDM also under this round ?? If yes ... then what about AICTE's law ? and if No ... then is it even worth to join the other courese ?"
And with many calls pending ..... form submissio is also pending ..."is really a do or die situation for us ?"

hi, i had opted for the pgdbm course in bimtech and that is what hey have given me a call letter for.
and the letter clearly mentions that the 30,000 is to be paid only after they offer u the admission, that is after u confirm their srat,,, but i dont like the idea of not putting up the results on the website, there should be some transparencies,,, anyway, i need a call desperately and i am definitely going !

regards

bimtech calls at 75% and above-thts wht i knew.

so i didnt apply as i thought i wont get even 75%.......
finally i got 76% and am so sad tht i didnt apply-my gf in delhi n long distance relationship....i would hav definately gone for bimtech mainly due to this reason.

so any confirmation if thy have given calls to all above 55%??no sectionals???

55 percentile...

Guys 30,000 is a lot of money...
Think 30,000 times before investing...

if it gives calls at 55% thn evry1 can understand whts the standard of such a institute...pple with 80+ dont even think of it!!!!!