Bimtech Batchmates 05-07

dear friends, i have started this thread to know my pgdbm batchmates in bimtech.All those who r joining bimtech shall share their info about bimtech and we will be able to know each other.

dear friends,
i have started this thread to know my pgdbm batchmates in bimtech.All those who r joining bimtech shall share their info about bimtech and we will be able to know each other.

hello

congrats for gettin admission into bimtech. i have got a call from bimtech under 6 feb mat on 15 april.cud u pls tell me waht was the gd topics and what were the questions asked in interview. pls do reply as soon as possible.

hello dear,

I have got selected for pgdbm.gd/pi was quite good.
gd consisted of 10 students and the panel was of 2 faculties and one student.
the topic given to meanies was "most companieswba target the upper grade of consumers only"
I went against the topic as i strongly believe that if u have to taste success then u have to go in each category of customers.
PI was also nice.2 proffesors were there.They asked me my hobbies,political qns.there was also a short essay given 2 us in the starting.It was "Railways despite of its drawbacks still remains the most preferred mode of transport" rest all was good.very very nice infra.
Hope 2 meet u there

no replies yaar....

hi friends
i have made it to bimtech . well i have started a new thread at yahoo groups ...hope we can make it big there....so i kindly request you to join in it. and thanks reeyes for starting it here. well the link is... http:/groups.yahoo.com/group/bimtech_05-07 ......thats the link.byee for now

help!!!!!!URGENBTGUYS !!!

WHT is beetter amongst SOMAIYA (PGPIB) or BIMTECH (PGDBM)???

I would like to know its urgent if anyone could help me out...i would be thankful..ITs very very very very urgent...
PGPIB course is not a accrediated courrse....

reply fast
urr views....
help!!!!!!URGENBTGUYS !!!

WHT is beetter amongst SOMAIYA (PGPIB) or BIMTECH (PGDBM)???

I would like to know its urgent if anyone could help me out...i would be thankful..ITs very very very very urgent...
PGPIB course is not a accrediated courrse....

reply fast
urr views....

hi shamik its nice to know that you have good confusion to select the college. well if you ask me...its all upon interest. if u are really interested in international business then i think you shouldnt be thinking about the rest. if you want to do ib then go for it...kj somaiyya is a good college so is bimtech. if you are not intesrested in that course then leave it and come to bimtech for pgdbm. one advice my friend......go for whaat you feel dont be tempted by what others say to you....some might say ib is not good....but i personnaly feel you should study on whaat interest you have. take a good decision . all the very best.

hi!!!

shamik,varun, redeyes .......where have u gone after opening this thread ....guzz lets us share info with each other so we r better prepared abt the course..
just found this untraceable thread from search ..suprised to see few posts ..more so when
90 ppl got selected from the first round ...
me got thru in the second round just got the letter today:) ..so i would request all the guys
to join hands .. b4 joining the instiute so that we can know each other..
and ppl selected from the first round ...how much we have to for the hostel..bcos they r saying that all the info will be given after depositing the fees ..just curious to know accordingly i will apply for loan..
also i need to know abt do we need laptop or deskyy...

guzz requestin again lets make this thread lively
thanks

UFO

hey man this is ridiculous u r comparing SOMAIYA with bimtech. compare the highest salary of Bimtech with the Average of SOMAIYA . we all r doing mba mpib or whatever for money. baaki dil ka kya aa jaye to gadhi pe bhi aa jata hai. best of luck

hi ufo,

nice to see some life again in this thread.
regarding hostel....mess+lodging fee would be 5000p.m
i would be carrying my laptop there.
keep in touch .
mail me at [email protected]
we caN have a chat afterwards

bye
redeyes

Its nice to hear frm ur side abt Hostel n mess facilty...........well can u mention ur MAT % thru which u got into 1st round..........Also pls mention the Placement Scenario of BIMTECH,ranging frm HIGHEST MEDIAN n LOWEST salary ( pls dont quote INFO Bro figur).........ALso let me know Background and relevant exp of u........
iam not seeing many post in our yahoo group so lets us Discuss everything on PAGALGUY .....that will help not only to keep in touch with our batchmates but also new batchmates can join our grp too...... BIMTECH RULZ

U F O

A great hello to all our friends in this group.
I recieved the letter 2day from bimtech.
The course begins with a 1 week orientation programme from 25th june at 5pm.
We have to get ourselves registered on 24th jun between 10-12noon.
Hostels can be occupied from 23rd.
So gr8 newz yaar...the date has finally come.
bye...
Ruchin

hi friends ihave joined the mibm course.redeyes bhai i hope we ll meet soon at the campus.
we must share our information bout hostel facility.how much they r chargin for that.

hello dear...

Regarding hostel, they r charging 4500 pm and fooding is 1500 pm so...u have to deposit 24000 rs till 5th june.Hostels r centrally air conditioned with 24 hrs internet facility.
So we'll rock bimtech

hey ruchin thanks 4 kinda info u provided abt Hostel .lemme know did u get any info frm BIMTECH after filling 1st intallment., if yes what all they did mention in tht. Keep going............n flourish with more info here regarding BIMTECH...

U F O

:grab: Hello friendz:grab: ,I have also taken admission in BIMTECH's PGDBM course.We Will meet soon on Campus Friends.Is there anyone from Chandigarh friends.

:grab: Alok Gupta:grab:

hi friend
i have also got admission in MIBM in BIMTECH. I am Ish from Alwar (Rajasthan).
Tell me more about you and ofcourse dear tell me your opnion about course content and its
future aspects. And definatly we will rock the campus.
anyway bye for now. tell me more about BIMTECH if you have more information.

hi friends ihave joined the mibm course.redeyes bhai i hope we ll meet soon at the campus.
we must share our information bout hostel facility.how much they r chargin for that.

guys does BIMTECH also take CAT scores or no and any body has and idea abt cutoffs last year ... plz let me know soon

Hi friend
I have got your mail. I am Ish. Basically i am student here in BIMTECH in first year.
And as far as your question is concern i wanna tell you that yes BIMTECH accept all the scores wheather its CAT,MAT,JMAT,XAT or ATMA. I have no idea about the cutoff for CAT aspirant but i think it was not more than 60 percentile. For MAT student the composite score required was about 600 in Feb MAT but in Dec MAT they have given the call to those who just scored 560 marks out of 800.
So don't need to worry. BIMTECH participate in Dec and Feb MAT.
So apply for these and try then.
bye for now
if you have any query please mail me i ll try to help you as much as i can
bye take care and have fun