Bimtech Batch 2006-2008 - Introduction

Hey Every1, First of all my congratulations to all the final candidates of BIMTECH batch 2006-2008, and the same goes for me :slight_smile: As the earlier thread “Life@BIMTECH” had reached it’s limit, so i thought we should have an seperate thread f…

Hey Every1,

First of all my congratulations to all the final candidates of BIMTECH batch 2006-2008, and the same goes for me :)

As the earlier thread "Life@BIMTECH" had reached it's limit, so i thought we should have an seperate thread for introducing our selves before a exciting life @ BIMTECH 😃

I am "Sarthak Taneja" a BCA gradutae from Chandigarh, who would be joingin BIMTECH for the MRMM courses, please follow with your introduction 😃

hi...

well me aditi mehra.. sociology hons... venkateshwara collge..(the famous rang de basant delhi univ)..good to see so much excitement here specially before joing..keep up the good work...
ciao

aditi

good work there sarthak startin this thread.
ok about me here it goes
I am Ashwin goel commerce graduate with MS Finance (ICFAI), I am from kolkata and got through for PGDBM
I just cant wait to start. will be reachin bimtech on the 14th what bout u guys.

hey friends,

Aditi: Well it's just the beginning, We are here two ensure that next two years of our life's are as rockin as they can be :)

Ashwin: Hey bro, well. Even i will be reaching on 14 th...

Keep the place rockin :

Sarthak Taneja
http://www.sarthak.net

hi how are u?
are u all going to join MRMM ?
i m rohan and i will be joining MIB

hello friends,
i am enakshi bhardwaj and i am from kolkata.i am a economics graduate from calcutta university.i have joined the pgdbm 06-08 course.
see you all very soon ...and even i am reaching bimtech on 14th.
bye n have fun!!

hey rohan, well not really.. this forum is for everyone who is joining BIMTECH irrespective of the stream...and welcome aboard...

hey enakshi, welcome aboard...

@enakshi - Please snip ur siggy to 4 lines @ max. / Or a smaller font may do the trick. 😃 It kinda overpowers ur posts!

reachmonil Says
@enakshi - Please snip ur siggy to 4 lines @ max. / Or a smaller font may do the trick. 😃 It kinda overpowers ur posts!

hi monil,
thanks.i guess u r right!

HI SARTHAK,
MYSELF AKSHIT SINGHAL, DOIN MECH ENGG. . I M FROM PKL, SO HW IS LIFE..
HV U DEPOSISTED UR HOSTEL FEES KYA. .
BYE

Hey Every1,

First of all my congratulations to all the final candidates of BIMTECH batch 2006-2008, and the same goes for me :)

As the earlier thread "Life@BIMTECH" had reached it's limit, so i thought we should have an seperate thread for introducing our selves before a exciting life @ BIMTECH 😃

I am "Sarthak Taneja" a BCA gradutae from Chandigarh, who would be joingin BIMTECH for the MRMM courses, please follow with your introduction :)

hello friends,:)

i am AKSHIT SINGHAL and i am from PANCHKULA. i am doin MECH ENGG from KRUKSHETRA UNiVERSITY . i have joined the pgdbm 06-08 course.
see you all very soon ...and even i am reaching bimtech late as my exams will get over by june end.
bye n have fun!!

hey friends,

Aditi: Well it's just the beginning, We are here two ensure that next two years of our life's are as rockin as they can be :)

Ashwin: Hey bro, well. Even i will be reaching on 14 th...

Keep the place rockin :

Sarthak Taneja
http://www.sarthak.net/

hi sarthak

ull be joining on 14th have u confirmed abt the joining date...cos i guess our classes will start frm july...just confirm agaon..cos when i asked abt joininng the admission officer told me that mrmm will start in july first week..can u pls just confirm once..

ciao

adi
hello friends,:)

i am AKSHIT SINGHAL and i am from PANCHKULA. i am doin MECH ENGG from KRUKSHETRA UNiVERSITY . i have joined the pgdbm 06-08 course.
see you all very soon ...and even i am reaching bimtech late as my exams will get over by june end.
bye n have fun!!

welcome..welcome...gud to see junta coming frm panchkula..and best of luck with your exams..

aditi

good evening friends, :)
My name is Almas Sikandar Ahmed. I'll be joining PGDBM. As for my background, I have done B.Com .
@ aditi I got a letter from BIMTECH in which all the details were given and reporting is 14th June for pgdbm. I guess you must have also received a letter so you can confirm your joining date in it.

I just want to know if anyone here is interested in buying a laptop. I saw a thread where a lot of student from PG are going to place a bulk order of lappy. So if anyone is planing on getting a lappy I think getting it thru PG would fetch you the best price. 😃

1. Paramita
2. Enakshi
3. Manoj
4. Aditi
5. Ashwin
6. Siddharth
7. Akshit
8. Almas
9. Sarthak Taneja (a.k.a diesel)

Aditi: Well, I haven't even received the joining letter so far, But i think that reporting starts from 14 th and the session starts from 1 july. Still I am gonna call up the office tommorow, and will update you with it.

Akshit: Welcome dude, well I haven't deposited the fee so far, the due date is 5th june.

Also, here is the correct address for the yahoo! group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bimtech06-08/

So hop in and join the group.

-------------------------------
Be one, with the one
Sarthak Taneja
http://www.sarthak.net/

sooo whats the number system for anyway ?? one two ka nine ?? lol i did join the mailing list of out yahoo group, how about we start posting some mails as well.. ?? and guys.... noone interested in a lappy ?

sunnysays Says
sooo whats the number system for anyway ?? one two ka nine ?? lol i did join the mailing list of out yahoo group, how about we start posting some mails as well.. ?? and guys.... noone interested in a lappy ?

hi...

well i will be buying a laptop...

ciao

adi
Hi aditi,
nice to see someone finally replied, lol.
anyway if ur serious about laptop then see the thread of bulk order of hp 5118 in the YOUR INTEREST section. pg will be placing a bulk order for the laptop and they will be buying directy from HP (no dealers involved). and from what i am reading they are managing a cool Rs.4,500 discount. the deal will be finalised in a few days i guess. this laptop is of a higher configuration but then that means it will also last longer then a cheaper lappy.

here is the link for anyone who wants to follow the hp5118 deal