Bimtech 2nd ROUNd

Hi 2 All Hey Ne1 Here In Race 4 D Bimtech 2nd Round If Yes Plz Wats Ur Date For Gd\pi And AlsO If Ne1 Has Ne Experience In That @bimtech Plz Share With Us I’ve Got D Letter Only 2day Calling Me 4 Gd\pi On 16th April 9:00 Am Wats Ur …

Hi 2 All
Hey Ne1 Here In Race 4 D Bimtech 2nd Round

If Yes Plz Wats Ur Date For Gd\pi And AlsO If Ne1 Has Ne Experience In That @bimtech Plz Share With Us

I've Got D Letter Only 2day Calling Me 4 Gd\pi On 16th April 9:00 Am
Wats Ur Date Man????????

Bye N Go Gr8 Guns
Kapsun

hi 2 all PGites

hey wat happened , no1 replied to my dis thread
is everybdy thro with their gd\pi or is it
nobody appearin 4 BIMTECH's 2nd round of gd \pi

BIMTECHites plz share ur experiences
wat 2 look out 4 therre in gd\pi @ BIMTECH
wat 2 prepare
plz reply, ur every suggestion is valuable

thanx n go gr8 guns

b..bye
KAPSUN

I received the call for 2nd phase. GD/PI on 20th April.
But what the F***... I am not going..
I have already caught a big fish... GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT

hey kapsun

i have also got a call from bimtech on 15 aprl. i even contacted one of a student of bimtech
.he told me that inteviews are conducted by corporates n in gd they can give any topic.
do tell me if u get any info abt same

hi my GD/PI is also on 15april.

hi PGites:bomb:,
I got 99.58 in feb MAT , submitted BIMTECH form
before MAT exam. Tell me why r they not calling me.

hey vicks,

as u said ur mat per is 99.6 ,this means u r sure of getting a call .i too got 99.7 in mat and i am thru and joining bimtech.but dear the going will not be that eazy bcoz i think most seats r gone .bimtech came with 92 selections in first list and around 50 in 2nd and total are 120 including sponsored and nri seats. but still be confident ...

hey kapsun

i have also got a call from bimtech on 15 aprl. i even contacted one of a student of bimtech
.he told me that inteviews are conducted by corporates n in gd they can give any topic.

hi ashi
1st of all congrats for d invitation for gd\pi by d way wats ur %ile and acad backgrnd and did u appear for any other gd\pi s

i've got d call 4 16th april 9am and i m writing this reply dis 2 u so as to tell u abt 1 of my experience with guys wHo appeared in BIMTEch 2nd rnd.
1 of them told me that his interview was taken by their(bimtech's) current 2nd yr students and they only asked him questions on politics(haryana politics as he belonged to that state) and no academics questions were asked (as his was the science backgrnd and they were from d commerce )so they grilled only those who were frm d commerece backgrnd .total running time 4 his interview was arnd 5-7min and they seemed impressed at d end of it and where as his gd was concerned they were given with an abstract topic on indian state in economics and that was pretty bad 4 every1 dere (they even created a fish market kinda thing but were later controlled by d 2 observers dere)in the end every1 was given a chance to summerize the gd and their ratings were asked 4 that (this candidate wasnt selected and now appearin again dis time)
DONT FIKAR N REST ASSURE URS WILL GO GR8 GUNS

in d end can i ask u 4 a favour
would u just share ur gd\pi experience as u would b appearin for that b4 me
plz mail me ur experience @ [email protected] IMMEDIATELY AFTER UR GD\PI GETS OVER AS I'LL B HAVIN IT ON D VERY NEXT DAY
i'll b very thank full 2 u (n in case if i get somethin i'll inform u)
THANX ..THANX AGAIN

WELL I KNOW I'VE BEEN VERY DEMANDING SO THNX 4 THAT IN ADVNC
ITS JUST WORTH AN E-MAIL(SO THAT I CAN JOIN U @ BIMTECH)

THANX N GO GR8 GUNS
B..BYE N TAKE CARE

KAPSUN

HI EVERY1 THERE @ PG

THOSE WHO R THRO WITH THEIR GD\PI (EITHER IN 1ST OR 2ND RND )
PLZ SHARE UR EXPERIENCE WITH US

I'LL B HAVING MY GD\PI ON 16TH APRIL 9AM NEBODY 4 THAT SLOT PLZ CONTACT ME

AND OTERS APPEARIN B4 16APRIL PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ ....... DONT FORGET 2 SHARE UR EXPERIENCE WITH US HERE (PLZ ACT QUICKLY) UR EXPERIENCE MIGHT JUST PAVE D 4 SOMEBDY ELSE ALSO

BYE BEST OF LUCK
BYE TAKE CARE N GO GR8 GUNS
THANX THANX A LOT IN ADVANCE

KAPSUN

my gd/pi is sheduled on 18th?can anyone tell how many seats r left n wt r the no. of calls this time????

i've not applied 2 any other inst. n really worried abt this one.

my percentile is 85

can anyone tell wt r the chances n wt r these guys looking 4?

i've heard tht they r also considering accads pecentege.is it true?

plzz help

thnx in advance

HEY!!!
I m done with gd/pi and have been selected at bimtech. Its a wonderful institute and had gud placement last year so guys go ahead and try incase u get there nothing like tht.
Interviews r really cool. and gd they give u any topic.i had a fish market so i didnt speak much but then i had a wonderful interview.they r basically focussing on general knowledge. i mean ministers.and they asked me abt my interest in speciallization and asked abt it in detail..
my email id is : [email protected]

for any further contact reach me at tht address i will be reply u for sure. so look forward meeting u guys at bimtech..

best luck..

shamik chokshi:wow:

hey kapsun

hello

I m done with gd pi..i have been slected at bimtech.and laready paid fees there
its a wonderful institute . i hope u too get there. gd pi r simple so dont worry much.U must be done by now so let me know how was ur interview and gd. and wht r ur chances of being selected .
Incase u get selected reach me at [email protected]
i shall surely reply u there..v can be frnds b4 v actually meet at bimtech..look forward to hear from u

best of luck

shamikchokshi:huh:
ananyaa Says
hi my GD/PI is also on 15april.

hi PGites,
somebody please tell me how to reach Bimtech
from h. nizzamuddin railway station. I didn't
get a call from them at 99.58 & going there
without any invitation.:bomb:

hi friends
i was selected for the 1st batch of interviews and i apllied particularly for MIBM and i am through. any ways i welcome all the other students who are going to join BIMTECH. here i have started a yahoo group for the batch 2005-07. so i kindly request you all to join the group and kick start it....http:/groups.yahoo.com/group/bimtech_05-07 . frieds this is the link. hope that we start a life afresh.