BIMM Admissions 2016-2018

BIMM Admissions 2016-18

Admissions have started for Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune.

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation from any statutory University (45% for reserved category).

Selection Procedure:

Written Examination
We accept CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT & MAH-CET scores.

Group Discussions
Candidates who fulfill the qualitative requirements will be called for the Group Discussions by experts which will carry 40% of weighatge.

Personal Interviews
This expert panel interview and the essay marks will carry 30% of the weightage. 

You can apply online 

http://forms.balajisociety.org/

Further Queries Contact :020-66741235/36,30631235

BIMM Admissions 2016-18

Admissions have started for Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune.

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation from any statutory University (45% for reserved category).

Selection Procedure:

Written Examination
We accept CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT & MAH-CET scores.

Group Discussions
Candidates who fulfill the qualitative requirements will be called for the Group Discussions by experts which will carry 40% of weighatge.

Personal Interviews
This expert panel interview and the essay marks will carry 30% of the weightage. 

You can apply online 

http://forms.balajisociety.org/

Further Queries Contact :020-66741235/36,30631235

What is the last date for the applications to balaji society institutes especially BIMM

BIMM good for marketing?

how are the placements and package offered?

i want to know about the hostel fees as it is not mentioned on the website @BIMM ?

what is the application fee cost..?

Hi!!! Actually I had applied Pune as my GD venue but due to some compelling reason I changed the center to Indore which has been approved.. I just wanted to know will the Admit Card for Pune be accepted at Indore and what will be the Venue for GD in Indore on March, 16th?

What is the difference between BIMM, BITM, BIMHRD. Which college among these is the best for PGDM in marketing? Please help

Anybody who had given d gd pi of balaji pls share ur experience

How are the placements for finance for BIMM Pune?

Placement scenario from operation domain point of view..if anybdy has information...pls share!!

Isbm pune or bimm pune which one is better?? And from wat point of view ?

When wil the results bi out

Which is best for finance with mat

I got a call from bimm that I got selected for bimm pgdm.. But I didn't get any confirmation mail for that, does anyone got a call letter from bimm 

Got biib...but quite confused... Will it be creating any problems to go for biib rather than bimm?

I wanted to ask about the placement of IB (international bussiness ) what kinda companies come and do student get placed .

what is the placement records or av. package of operation in bimm executive batch ?

Are the results out???

anyone from varanasi centre??

People Joining Balaji Pune. Please ping ur no. So that we can add u in whatsapp Group.