bim trichy

hello friends wanted some info about bim trichy.i tried getting in touch with them directly but no response to my earlier mails… :disappointed: so can someone tell me if there is an option of submitting both the xat scores and their own score…

hello friends
wanted some info about bim trichy.i tried getting in touch with them directly but no response to my earlier mails.. 😞 so can someone tell me if there is an option of submitting both the xat scores and their own scores.coz some of the colleges do that..had no clue if bim wud do the same..
and one more thing, any idea about liba.howz the college??plz enlighten this poor soul..

cheers 😃
avinash

avi baliga.....tuk kasale maraya liba baggi ani alochan ayle........tu aaram se cat di.....
maybe a coupla more instis......liba ani purai okay okay colleges......tu thai 2 yrs spend korn jalli magiri worth mon dissani jalari kasa karta???

avi baliga.....tuk kasale maraya liba baggi ani alochan ayle........tu aaram se cat di.....
maybe a coupla more instis......liba ani purai okay okay colleges......tu thai 2 yrs spend korn jalli magiri worth mon dissani jalari kasa karta???

wow what was that language ??
plz xplain the statement....
anyways getting the chills now
cat is just knocking on the door
get set and go............
shads

i think it was marathi :

so can someone tell me if there is an option of submitting both the xat scores and their own scores

you can either submit xat score or their own bim score.you can give bim paper and which ever score is higher you can submit it.

bingo
point taken cool dude...:)i like it..anyway for the rest who kept guessing as to what that was all bout that's konkani my dear friends..:)..aiysha came close to it..no points for guessing....
akhil, bingo was just asking me to think bout cat for the moment and think about these colleges later..

chao
avinash 😃

its ok i get no points. the main point here is ALL of you get into the IIM of your choice

lots of luck to all of you,
aishoooo :wink:

hi.
i am new to this site.
would like to know which one of the following is better for pursuing mba.

nit trichy
bim
greatlakes
liba
if this topic has already been covered sorry for my lack of knowledge.do give a link to that discussion.

hi.
i am new to this site.
would like to know which one of the following is better for pursuing mba.

nit trichy
bim
greatlakes
liba
if this topic has already been covered sorry for my lack of knowledge.do give a link to that discussion.

Hi chevvy

First Welcome to PG.

B School comparisons is not allowed in PG. Please visit the individual thread to get more about respective institutes.

Also, please refrain from opening old threads.

Regards
shivin