BIM Trichy Results 2006 Out

hi guys bim, trichy results are out i m not thru :disappointed: check it at http://www.bim.edu/cgi-bin/intresult.cgi best of luck

hi guys bim, trichy results are out
i m not thru 😞
check it at
http://www.bim.edu/cgi-bin/intresult.cgi
best of luck

i am in!!!

profile..
Final year engineer (elec n telecom, mumbai)
Cat 99.14
open category

hey dude
congrates !!!!!!!!!!
all those people who get in pls post their background and the category under which they applied to BIM.
it will be of great help
thks

Me through too

Me through too

you coming to trichy dude? or going MICA??

hey dude then did u have any other converts
and if so where are u going

i am in!!!

profile..
Final year engineer (elec n telecom, mumbai)
Cat 99.14
open category
dragula Says
you coming to trichy dude? or going MICA??

Going to MICA dude ...however feels good to be selected ...
To those waitlisted .. one seat free...
cheers
hey dude then did u have any other converts
and if so where are u going

No converts yet except for BIM.. fingers crossed for IIM-k.. hopefully i get there, or else I am going to BIM..

hi,

me in too, but it says provisionaly selected?

Hi

Thank god.I am thru. I enquired this "Provisionally Selected" with a senior. It means your admission will be considered with your proper submission of certificates and payment of fees.

Regards
Narmada

nope im not in
made it at gim so taking that up

got through TAPMI so not even bothered to check for any other insti, i seriously have nothin against BIM but TAPMI is dere for me

Congrage to everyone who had converted bim. Can anyone say is there will be any waiting list for bim and if so when it will be put on website. Some body told me previous year they declared the results along with the waiting list.

ram

hi Ppl,
I know now why 1st of April is called April fools day....two institutes who were suppose to declare results in next week ..declare it yesterday and i am not in any of them...TAPMI,BIM!!

Congrats to all who made it,ATB for people joining BIM and thanks to people mjoining other colleges and giving us a chance in waitlist and a special thanks to prcom_bim and vikas goyal for their advice and information..

i also got thru bim. xat score:93.67 percentile.open category.final yr bsc computer science at chennai.

Hello frnds ! i have also converted BIM ! B.Com with about 2 yrs work ex as a financial consultant !

hey i am hearing that 60 % of the seats r reserved for south Indians in BIM ?? is this the case ! anyways have TAPMI n Nirma 2 in my kitty ! frnds is BIM superior in Finance thn TAPMI ?? Plz help .. BIM seniors r u listening .. plz come forward for help

any1 there with advice for me ???????

^^
No man.. You got it wrong. 27% os the seats are reserved for OBC students. And the OBC quota is only for TN students, so there might be a more south indians. Otherwise there is no other reservation, maybe a large number of students from south India might have applied (and got thro).

hi

I also got thru , Xat Score 94.2 engg graduate with couple of years of workex
congrats to all made it to the 2006-08 batch.

regards
govind

Got through BIM. Working with infosys for almost 2 years. Planning to take BIM. Plenty of time left to get relieved from work. Meet you all soon. Is the yahoo group created ?

Krishna