BIM Trichy 2019-21 | Admission, Fees, Cut Off

Warm greetings from BIM, Trichy!

Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy invites applications for its MBA program 2019-2021. The two-year full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offers specializations in Marketing, Finance, Systems(Analytics), Operations and Human Resource Management. Admissions to BIM are made on the basis of CAT 2018 scores. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through our website. Please post your queries regarding admissions in this thread and we will be glad to get back to you at the earliest!

Admission : http://admission.bim.edu/default1.aspx

Write to us at: [email protected]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bimtrichy

Twitter: www.twitter.com/BimTrichy

Admissions at Bharathidasan Institute of Management for MBA 2019 - 2021 is now open. Last date to apply: 31.01.2019.
To apply follow the link admission.bim.edu

Hello, how much is approximate cut-off for NC-OBC category for BIM Trichy, I also have 12 months of work experience. Thanks.

what was the last year's cutt off for general category?

What are the total number of seats available for general category students. I am asking this as BIM follows Tamil Nadu government rules which has very high reservation of 70%.

Xth- 79.8% XIIth- 73.2% Grads- 80.1% Work ex- 18 months (as on 31/12/2018) Category-General Domicile-West Bengal Cat expected percentile- 80+ percentile What are my chances to get a call?

X 65 XII 58 Degree 68 Except cat 75 to 85 Xat above 75 I have 1yr 2 month of experience in BPS sector with top MNC international project. Is any chance for getting into What was the cutoff for the course i.e for cat and xat. General category State Telangana. Thanks....

Is OBC reservation only for TN students??

CAT Cut off for General 

Total no of seats for apart from TN state for General. 

If has 1 year of experience related to BPO international voice shall be consider into work ex or only be related to MBA stream. 

Thanks. 

Category :- general Background :- engineering Gender :- male 10th:- 80.13 12th :- 81.3 Grad :- 54.5 Work experience :- nill Expected cat percentile :- 86.5 - 88.5 Chances of getting the call and the conversion And I am not from Tamil Nadu

Hi,do I have to upload OBC NC certificate along with TN MBC certificate during filling up the application?

Hi,

I have experiece as an intern for 4months before my actual work ex. So will this internship also count as work ex?

please revert. 

Hello! May i know what the cutoff for TNBCMuslims was last year?

Background X/XII/Grad 78/80/8.6 CGPA Work Ex 30 months Cat expected Percentile 75-80 What are the chances of converting a call for gd Pi??

Hi all,

I am getting-

VA- 63

LRDI- 11

QA- 38

OA: 112 (SLOT 1)

General Category.

Class X- 88.16

Class XII- 70.83

B.Tech- 7.38

Work Ex- 32 months (Domain(s)- IT, Testing, content writing, managing and training people)

Above average Extra Curriculars

Any chances of getting a call? Thanks in advance.

General Engineering Male X - 87.6 XII - 94.5 Grad - 7.98 Cat expected percentile- 91.9 Work experience- 10 months as on 31st December 2018 (Team lead in Sales) Extra curricular include national and international Events with achievements. What are the chances of a call?

What is the minimum cutoff for BC Male to get a call ?

Done with CAT?

Now focus on GDPI! 

Greetings from The Economics Club ofInternational Management Institute, New Delhi!

While the year is about to end, lets look at the landmark supreme court judgements of the year. We present to you all our Story on"The Apex Court's Ace Judgements"

https://economicsclubimi.com/2018/10/07/the-apex-courts-ace-judgments/

cat expected 60-70,

X - 87

XII - 83

degree-BMM(bachelor of mass media, major in advertising)- 6.43 out of 7 cgpa

internships - 3 (total 6 months)

what are the chances ?

Hi General male 10th- 85 12th- 93.4 Grad 77 Cat- 88.21 Chances of call and conversation?