bim results out

hey frnds bim results r out .me dint make it. guess itz cat 2005 for me congrats to all those who made it. http://www.bim.edu/result2005.htm

hey frnds

bim results r out .me dint make it. guess itz cat 2005 for me

congrats to all those who made it.

http://www.bim.edu/result2005.htm

XAT 89.63. Didnt make it Throught to BIM. All the best to all who applied and heres hoping that u get thru.
It would be nice if u could post your percentiles as well,Whoever got thru so that we can gauge the avg percentile that made it.

hi,
me got 95.62. guess my academics screwed me up. i have some pathetic scores in my acads.no use cryin over spilt milk.neways that it .dint make it.

cheeeer!!!!!!!!!!
Sarat

I too am not selected. I have mixed feelings now, cause I can have another shot at CAT 05 and other stuff. I guess my interview killed my chances as I did nto answer basics on my b.com. I had a great gd tho. XAt percentile 91.98 with all sec over 82. Oh well, ATB to others.

got thro to bim.but already paid at sibm.wondering what to do.suggestions please.............

AFAIK, given the two, SIBM is better as Pune>Trichy.

hey guys ,
this is shailendra hre frm calcutta much awaited but wen luck is dre nuthin can stop you kudos finally made it to bim... my score in xat was 95.62 percentile n well sarat do you remember me we met in gd....... sO frndz who are finally joinin bim ... hey thres sumbdy who has a call frm icfai hyderabad.. n bim wot shud he choose.... FEEL SORRY FOR WHO DIN MAKE IT BUT U KNW THRES SUMTHIN BTTR THRE FOR U GUYS....... DONT GET DISHEARTENED n abhilasha its bttr to get into sibm if tag matters n i think bim to be bttr than bim evn i got in sibm but i din go... so you can think it for a while.....

catcH u guys later pal
PLEASE MAKE A GROUP ON YAHOO FOR BIM PPLE ... CAN NYBDY TAKE THE INTIATIVE ...

CHEERS
LIFE ROCKS
C U SOON
FREAKY

hey guys ,
this is shailendra hre frm calcutta much awaited but wen luck is dre nuthin can stop you kudos finally made it to bim... my score in xat was 95.62 percentile n well sarat do you remember me we met in gd....... sO frndz who are finally joinin bim ... hey thres sumbdy who has a call frm icfai hyderabad.. n bim wot shud he choose.... FEEL SORRY FOR WHO DIN MAKE IT BUT U KNW THRES SUMTHIN BTTR THRE FOR U GUYS....... DONT GET DISHEARTENED n abhilasha its bttr to get into sibm if tag matters n i think bim to be bttr than bim evn i got in sibm but i din go... so you can think it for a while.....

catcH u guys later pal
PLEASE MAKE A GROUP ON YAHOO FOR BIM PPLE ... CAN NYBDY TAKE THE INTIATIVE ...

CHEERS
LIFE ROCKS
C U SOON
FREAKY

hey shailendra

i remember u well .glad that u made it.as 4 me i told u that i wud writin cat 05 or gain some workex to compensate for my pathetic acads and obvious lack of extra curricular acievements

neways cheers man
go ahead n njoy life at bim

cheers man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have paid my GIM fees...
i still have`nt made my mind whether its GIM or BIM
people tell me ,apart from the GOA TRICHY thing...i just want to know which institute u wud choose and why....

what do u think?

HIIIIIIIII

Hi Pal,
So How Many Pple Are Finally Joining Bim Please Form A Forum .. I Mean A Yahoo Group So That We Can Interact With Each Other .. So That Wen We Make It Thre We Wont Be New To Each Other ... And Has Any Body Received The Admission Offer Letter Till Yet Cause I Havnt Received It ...

Please Let Me Knw Dat

Regards
Bimian

hey guys,

this is sumankanti from delhi, much awaited but finally made it to bim. my score in xat was 99.83 percentile and i am going to join bim.
definately we should make a forum sothat we can interact with each other .........

till now i didnt received any call letter from the college....

Hi all
folks who have made it ot BIM.Have you received your admission letters?
Those who have recieved it can yoy let us know what is the last date for paying the fee and stuff .Have they asked you to send the original marksheets also along with the fee Demand draft or what?Whatever might be the case can you let us know when is the last date for paying the fee and whne is the college reopening

Thanks

hey folks,
u re welcum to join the group on yahoo so dat we can know each other ...........
subscribe ure self at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bim05-07 n see the difference we can make together

Hi Guys

Me made it too with 94.86 %ile ,Stress interview...( my answers were ...dont know.....dont know....blah blah blah...dont know ), good GD( although many of the guys thought that the finishing school was the normal senior secondary school!!!).

Now the predicament is to join or not with no other calls except IMT N( still not got the letter but sure that once they announce the list fr 85-90%ile I'll be thru...had a super Int and GD).

Any ideas about the last date to submit fees and stuff?

How many guys/gals from Delhi are going to join??

Cheers

Mohit

hi mohit ...

this is sumankanti from delhi... me also got thru.
my contact no 9891087654

hope we can do meet ........

cheers
suman kanti paul.

Hello ppl :)

Welcome to BIM ppl...U guys r in for a rocking 2 yrs..for me till now its been the best yr of my life and really looking forward to getting back on campus..myself Ashwin-21batch..presently doing my summers in ITC Ltd,Chennai..Ne queries Plzz feel free to mail [email protected] mobile numbers on the forum..so plzz exuse..just mail me..will reply asap..Afaik this yr colls opens on july 4th for u guys and 6th for us...and then the fun starts ;)...All u guys will get a detailed letter soon..dont worry...just sit back and enjoy..c all u guys & gals soon..Btw it would be good if u name ur yahoo grps BIM22 as tats the format followed down the yrs..BIM19,BIM20,BIM21....

Ashwin
21 batch
BIM

welcum to join de grp yaar cum on why are ya kinda nt joinin de group wel u feel shy or wot to xpose ureself ... hey u are future MAN'S CUM ROCK DE GRP N DE COLLG AS WELL..... 22ND BATCH GONNA BE THE BEST TIL DATE RITE GUYS THE GRP IS ON ..... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bim22

hello people,

me made it too....i'm from coimbatore.. tn student.....so got a call for my 70% itself and happy that i converted it.

ok did anybody get the 'letter'..?