BIM GIM XISS XIME etall XAT based institutes...

Hi people, XLRI calls are out, so are XIMB. This is for those of us who have applied for Bharathidasan Inst of Mgmt, Goa Inst of Mgmt, XIME Bangalore, XISS Ranchi, LIBA Chennai, ITM Navi Mumbai and all other institutes which take XAT scores. Pleas...

Hi people, XLRI calls are out, so are XIMB. This is for those of us who have applied for Bharathidasan Inst of Mgmt, Goa Inst of Mgmt, XIME Bangalore, XISS Ranchi, LIBA Chennai, ITM Navi Mumbai and all other institutes which take XAT scores. Please post your views on these insts and expected cutoffs...

Hi,

If I am not wrong.. XiSS & LiBA Forms can still be filled. Any Idea about the Cut-offs for these???

Any Rough Idea (+3-4 %le)

The threads of all the insit r floating....catch hold of them & ask ur queries out there...

LOCK THIS

The threads of all the insit r floating....catch hold of them & ask ur queries out there...

LOCK THIS

you tell me if me is wrong... but doesnt it make sense to have all in one place rather than go searching???? anyways, if its to be locked, its to be locked 😃

LOCK THIS

n mik dear, can't find any for LIBA or XISS!!

There are some ol one's... 2003--2004 etc
You want me to drag these out!!

Anyways, think can continue it here...

GIM/LIBA/XISS cut-offs.... any rough idea will also do??? 😃

Thanx

yes, it makes more sense to have the information here. please do NOT lock this thread.

helplessly urs
ms2678

LOCK THIS

The thread floating run down 50+ pages and no where cut-offs for XIME, LIBA are given

Kindly janata gv sum idea abt cut-offs for Xat allied !

Ciao

God father

Hey guys,

i understand ur concern but then see popping upo new threads only adds to more confusion.

In the last 2-3 days we have seen different threads popping up for diff. institute....NO USE

Go thru the previous threads & half ur queries will be solved....& for rest u can very well post in there & u'll find seniors responding to it.
Be assured that u'll get better response if u post in the CORRECT thread....

Try to keep this forum clean & devoid of junk threads......
I surely know of LIBA threads ...dunno about XISS

Use the SEARCH option efficiently...

enjoi
mik

EDIT - Existing threads

LIBA - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/loyola-collge-howz-this-one-folks-25002115

XIME - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/about-xime-25006232

XISS - http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?t=451 (real old one)

BIM - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bimtrichy-queries-here-25006414

GIM - http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?t=2102

It would be insane of u to ask for CUT OFFS...no one here wud know the cut offs...they vary every yr.
For Ex - A person had got a call from XLRI PMIR@ 91 %tile last yr.This yr he hasnt fetched a call @ 99%tile.

Even seniors wont be able to help u in this case...
SIBM & BIM's inclusion under XAT can change the scenario..

So WAIT & WATCH is the best policy

Expected cutoff for XIME is about 60 percentile...
Overheard, not sure...
~ Gulshan

Hey guys,

i understand ur concern but then see popping upo new threads only adds to more confusion.

In the last 2-3 days we have seen different threads popping up for diff. institute....NO USE

Exactly dear, hence One Common Thread for all XAT allied Schools.
Go thru the previous threads & half ur queries will be solved....& for rest u can very well post in there & u'll find seniors responding to it.
Be assured that u'll get better response if u post in the CORRECT thread....

Sorry Mate, tested that as well... Try these: #964 , #1112
Yesterday, 02:52 PM
#1165 :huh: Seems, The CORRECT thread is more of a XLRI Thread. Offcourse, with all of you Gurus gettin 95+... why would you ppl care for us.. hehehe Centi maari!! Hai koi Zawaab sir???

Try to keep this forum clean & devoid of junk threads......
I surely know of LIBA threads ...dunno about XISS
NO XISS THREAD, & NO LIBA THREAD I KNOW.. Main sharing the link.. Anyways.. NO XISS Thread!!
Use the SEARCH option efficiently...
Used it dude, for LIBA too!! :x

enjoi
mik

Anyways, thanx n best of luck for your calls. :wink:

check my previous posht....it has everything the guys demanded....

let sanity prevail

Yep!! OLD one's!!! That's what I mentioned previously... We got OLD one's for XAT, SCMHRD etc as well... Why not lock the new one's statted revcently then... (n previously I have seen Mods gettin angry on getting Old threads out again... Why noy set a time limit after which these threads get locked, but now you want us to drag out some Real-Old threads out!! )

And all I have been hearing in the XAT Results thread fro the last couple of days here is Chit-Chattering over Speculations and Guesses for Expected Cut-offs!!! & People Chatting over Expected Time/Date for the XLRI calls to be out, leave guessing the Cut-Offs!!! How Sane is that then?????? :x

Anyways, seems no use...

Don't understand the soul purpose of this Forum then!!! :shock:

Guess there should be an Entrance Test for gettin into PG as well & then allow all 95+ %lers to Chat-Speculate on whatever they like...

Anyways, best wishes again from my side... Have fun with ur defn of sanity!!

LIBA - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/loyola-collge-howz-this-one-folks-25002115

XIME - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/about-xime-25006232

XISS - http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?t=451 (real old one)

BIM - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bimtrichy-queries-here-25006414

GIM - http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?t=2102

It would be insane of u to ask for CUT OFFS...no one here wud know the cut offs...they vary every yr.
For Ex - A person had got a call from XLRI PMIR@ 91 %tile last yr.This yr he hasnt fetched a call @ 99%tile.

Even seniors wont be able to help u in this case...
SIBM & BIM's inclusion under XAT can change the scenario..

So WAIT & WATCH is the best policy

Thanks for giving d links of Thread !

The reason behind ask d cut-offs simply is many institutes r still accepting forms so it wud be better if we get some advice from Janata abt the cut-offs so v cud proceed with a little bit of skin left on our bodies !

All Hopes Dashed and All dreams Shattered Hope we get reasonable answers in this thread !!

Hpe U understand !:huh:

Yeps!! :huh:

n Which one's Better:

1) Dragging out Some 5 Threads, Year-Old Links (some even more)

OR

2) Start the discussion under One-Single Thread. (A Fresh one, not to be mixed with Results- of 2004 & 2003 already posted on the Older one's)

Hello

Well lets talk abt cutoffs

GIM--80-85
BIM-80-85
LIBA-75+
XIME-70+

That's what i think.Modify it if u feel otherwise...

Regards
Loserboy....:grab:

Yeps!! :huh:

n Which one's Better:

1) Dragging out Some 5 Threads, Year-Old Links (some even more)

OR

2) Start the discussion under One-Single Thread. (A Fresh one, not to be mixed with Results- of 2004 & 2003 already posted on the Older one's)

Firstly u asked me to find out the old threads...so did i...now u cribbing over the fact that they r old???

u can get the FACTS/PLACEMENT scene etc from those threads...

Well FORUM is a place to discuss out things in a sane manner & not make it a dumpyard....
MODS r having a tough time managing the threads/poshts with such threads popping up everyday.

U wanna justify the XL/XAT cut offs things with this thing?????

@godfather...if u want speculations - -here i go

SIBM - 85+
BIM-85+
GIM - 80+ (non goans)
LIBA - 70+
XIME,XISS - 65+

Wat next?????
someone wud QUOTE my speculations & give his/her own speculations.....saga wud continue

mik
Firstly u asked me to find out the old threads...so did i...now u cribbing over the fact that they r old???

my VERY First Reply.
n mik dear, can't find any for LIBA or XISS!!
There are some ol one's... 2003--2004 etc
You want me to drag these out!!

Anyways, think can continue it here...

GIM/LIBA/XISS cut-offs.... any rough idea will also do??? 😃

Thanx

Never asked you for any links... knew about the search option...

When I said, Mind sharing... I meant any NEW one's.....

My above reply was the VERY FIRST ONE TO YOU.... I had clearly mentioned I Knew about Those Old One's??????????? & Hence, my reply--- The TWO OPTIONS!! What's your problem man????

Anyways, I have seen how most of you treat the newbies here... But doesn't make much diff to me.... Keep on doin wat you are.... No probs.

Agar aapne nhe maanana to hum he maan jaate hain...
Aap Jeetey... Guess this makes u happy. Hum apna dekh lenge... n-joy.

regards.

u can get the FACTS/PLACEMENT scene etc from those threads...

Well FORUM is a place to discuss out things in a sane manner & not make it a dumpyard....
MODS r having a tough time managing the threads/poshts with such threads popping up everyday.

U wanna justify the XL/XAT cut offs things with this thing?????

@godfather...if u want speculations - -here i go

SIBM - 85+
BIM-85+
GIM - 80+ (non goans)
LIBA - 70+
XIME,XISS - 65+

Wat next?????
someone wud QUOTE my speculations & give his/her own speculations.....saga wud continue

mik

Thanks Again for detailed Speculations Given !

Mods are doing their work efficiently if they wish they could LOCK this thread..

No need to remind their Jobs !

And regarding the discussion part, we r just discussin a part of XL allied institutes in a separate thread for those whose xlri and ximb avenues r closed,so it wud be more easy for the PG guyz..

I hope thats not insane !

Anyways, I have seen how most of you treat the newbies here... But doesn't make much diff to me.... Keep on doin wat you are.... No probs.

Thank You

Agar aapne nhe maanana to hum he maan jaate hain...
Aap Jeetey... Guess this makes u happy. Hum apna dekh lenge... n-joy.

Thank You once again