BIM 2009-2011 final results out

BIM final results are out…BHARATHIDASAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, TIRUCHIRAPALLI dis is d link…all selected and waitlisted put your profile and other information

BIM final results are out......BHARATHIDASAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, TIRUCHIRAPALLI dis is d link.........all selected and waitlisted put your profile and other information

I am in the waiting list.. no waiting number is mentioned..

got rejected....

am in the wait list from open category. there is no wait list no. hey seniors is there any way 2 know the wait list no? and how was the wl movement last yr in open category?

had a decent gd and a decent pi, i guess my bad acads did me

Dear KARTHIK V,

Congratulations!
You have been provisionally selected for our MBA Programme 2009-2011.

With Best Wishes
M.SANKARAN
Director/BIM

hope this means i got through - not sure 'provisionally' means??

I had a good gd and great pi... Still not selected... Good going bim.. I have no grudges against the college but would like to say just one thing... Why do they call guys with lesser percentiles when they are pre-determined of not selecting them at any cost... Good luck to other puys...

i belong to general category
cat 08-96.08 percentile
X-91%
XII-81%
gave a ok gd/pi
got rejected

shivshekhar Says
I had a good gd and great pi... Still not selected... Good going bim.. I have no grudges against the college but would like to say just one thing... Why do they call guys with lesser percentiles when they are pre-determined of not selecting them at any cost... Good luck to other puys...

That's precisely my point!
Even after knowing the previous academics and scores and everything related to a candidate they have to call the candidate thousands of km's away just for the sake of an interview, instead of having a centre in a couple of major metropolitans ?
Who knows? they might be wanting to pump some more money into chennai's already cash rich economy.
i belong to general category
cat 08-96.08 percentile
X-91%
XII-81%
gave a ok gd/pi
got rejected

You r not alone.
Initial trend shows most of d 90%ilers are out of d race.
Dont knw hw they r selecting candidates.

Damn.. waitlisted and dunno the no. I thought it was an easy convert with a decent percentile , interview and a splendid gd .
gosh do they give weightage to acads.

Dear SOUMYADUT NAG,

Congratulations! You are kept in the Waiting list for our MBA Programme 2009-2011.

With Best Wishes
M.SANKARAN
Director/BIM

Seniors please help,we have not been given any number.How was the movement like last year?

Me waitlisted as well......

Desperate to know whether i'll convert or not...gotta pay money in FORE by 21st....

Open for advice puys.....

cat 08-94.44 percentile
X-81%
XII-70%
BE - 75%
Wok Ex - 32 months
Decent gd
Good pi
belong to general category
got wailisted

I guess there are many people who have been waitlisted and with no clue about our waitlist number it looks all the more dicy...

seniors can you please advice if that was the case last year also???

me also waitlisted....no waitlist number or anythng...wat can i expect??
cat %ile- 97.67(gen. category)
10th n 12th-89% (cbse)
b.tech (upto 7th sem)-72%

Got rejected.. as expected...

As the interviewer during the PI told me that my profile suits best for EDI (Ent. Dev. Ins.).. (Marketing other colleges.. He He..)..
I wonder why he said that...
Possibly due to B.E. in Polymers..

CAT - 95.71%ile...

Got rejected.Applied only to BIM :banghead:

hi puys,
pls give ur cat percentiles along with ur status.

Mine :
Waitlisted
Cat Percentile : 98.37

My Profile is :

CAT OA: 97.89 %l3e

Work ex: 2 years TCS..

m in waiting list...

may be info is useful