BI Norwegian school of management

Hi! I have got an admit from BI Norwegian school of management, Oslo. Could not find any thread on BI. Just wanted to share thoughts with those have applied to BI or current students of BI.:new_llying:

Hi! I have got an admit from BI Norwegian school of management, Oslo.
Could not find any thread on BI.
Just wanted to share thoughts with those have applied to BI or current students of BI.:new_llying:

Bump..
Me too want some info on this school. Anyone out there ?

hi,
I have got 540 as GMAT score and 4.5 on essay.I applied to BI Norwegian school of management and they are asking for my complete application which includes transcript,CV,photo etc..
Do i have any chances of getting admission in this.

As per my information they have two year full time MBA ( MS in various subjects..to be correct) program starting in august this year..and are also accepting application for the same (rolling basis..1st deadline was 15th march)..

@ashu:: i understand EQUIS accredition is a big thing...but can you give me any idea abt it ranking..that would really be helpful..thanx in advance
@deeps: i too received my offer letter today for MS in entrepreneur and innovation..can u give me ur mail id.. mine is [email protected]

As per my information they have two year full time MBA ( MS in various subjects..to be correct) program starting in august this year..and are also accepting application for the same (rolling basis..1st deadline was 15th march)..

@ashu:: i understand EQUIS accredition is a big thing...but can you give me any idea abt it ranking..that would really be helpful..thanx in advance
@deeps: i too received my offer letter today for MS in entrepreneur and innovation..can u give me ur mail id.. mine is [email protected]

hey dude
can you please share your profile
and have you enrolled for the course or not
and if you can give more info, as the job prospects, work permit ,and food problem for a vegetarian...i will be very thankful to you