Bhopal: CAT '11 aspirants

Requesting all the aspirants from Bhopal to join up… Guys and girls from bhopal…such a nice place PG is to make all the discussions and great platform it has provided to assure our success in all our endeavours… there are so many a…

Requesting all the aspirants from Bhopal to join up....

Guys and girls from bhopal.....such a nice place PG is to make all the discussions and great platform it has provided to assure our success in all our endeavours...
there are so many aspirants from our city of lakes.....the need of the hour is to get together, get organised because a bundle of sticks is always better than a single stick....
so, awesome people of the awesome city.....lets get together, form study groups, make discussions and organize meets...because at this hour of need we are the ones who can motivate each other, help each other and give a hike to the selections this year.....there are nearly 7000 people aspiring to get into the meccas and medinas of mba in India.....even a tenth of this count can shake the country and make a huge difference....so join up people, time to get together...
time to act people....:

hey nice initative man.....tell about this bhopal group to as many people so that the thread remain active and discussion can go on....

yeah man.....need to keep it active...people from other cities get more selections just because the work for it together.....

subscribe 😃

:D.. m from Bhopal.. can anyone here tell me a good book for preparing GK for MICAT..

Duniya Says
:D.. m from Bhopal.. can anyone here tell me a good book for preparing GK for MICAT..

MICAT dont have GK .....gk is in gud numbers in SNAP and IIFT
u can go by newspaper and competition success magazine and SOme GK material will be provided by each Coaching inst. tht will do
sourabh1107 Says
hey nice initative man.....tell about this bhopal group to as many people so that the thread remain active and discussion can go on....

abhibeloved Says
subscribe :)

Duniya Says

sourabh, abhi and duniya....up for a PG meet in bpl? see if u can contact more PGites in the city.