BHEL ET 2011-2012 selected candidates

Congratulations everyone… After the hurdles of written exam, personal interview and offcourse waiting for months, the result is finally here. All the selected candidates please use this thread for further communication and discussions. P…

Congratulations everyone..... After the hurdles of written exam, personal interview and offcourse waiting for months, the result is finally here.
All the selected candidates please use this thread for further communication and discussions.
Please mention your details accordingly:

Place of joining:
Branch:
Currently employed or not:
Anything you would like to share:

Anyone interested in mutual transfers could also discuss.

Congrats again folks!
Enjoy....
See you all soon.

Chennai.....
Dilli se itna dur....Hey..btw any one from delhi posted to chennai..( date is 20/2 to 24/2)

Place of joining: Nagpur
Branch: Mechanical Engineering
Currently employed or not: Employed (notice period of 3 months)
Anything you would like to share:

I would like to know how to tackle the notice period thing. I mean can we go to our place of joining and join there and then take extension to serve the notice period of current company. Does that make sense?

Also, How many of you got the place of joining of your first choice.

Mine was second choice....... Thankfully, i'm not posted so far away (I'm from MP btw)

Edn bangalore

Place of joining:Haridwar
Branch:Mechanical Engineering
Currently employed or not:Employed
Anything you would like to share:God's grace!!!Looking forward to joining.They have given joining dates as 20-24 feb.Can one join on 24th,any problem?

Congrats guys ...
I hve been selected as ET - Electrical ...
Date of Joining - 20Feb. to 24 Feb. at Goindwal (Amritsar) ? ...
None from my filled preferences ...
Anyone from Electrical there ???

Its amazing to see most of the names who used to discuss on previous thread.
We all made it together....... awesome. Congrats!

Got my first choice....edn bangalore....does anyone know much abt it?

Place of joining: Noida
Branch: Mechanical Engg
Currently employed or not: Yes! Employed
Anything you would like to share: I am having a notice period of one month. How do i manage that?? Any suggestions?? N how should we confirm our acceptance of joining?

Place of joining: Noida
Branch: Mechanical Engg
Currently employed or not: Yes! Employed
Anything you would like to share: I am having a notice period of one month. How do i manage that?? Any suggestions?? N how should we confirm our acceptance of joining?

Same ques fr me....notice period

Guys does any one got into Project sites??

I congratulate all pagalguys who succeeded. Please share who r successful and whats contain in the offer letter (plz share only which r non confidential). I mean did they ask you to join directly to ur respective sectors or did they call you for any medical? Did they give u any Date of Joining. Did they mention any marks? Whats came up (Congratulations msg with green or any other links inside) when u click open ur results in tension? Plz share which will be helpful for STs.

Congrats to everyone..
i got BHEL - Power Sector Western Region (Nagpur)
Place of posting-Nagpur
Branch-Mechanical Engg.
Any body who got posting in South India willing to change on mutual transfer ??
Pls mail me

Hurray... I got my first preference.... Hpbp trichy.... Mechanical... Working in infy... Have to get outta here b4 feb 20th..... All the best guys.... Meet you in bhel trichy....

Boss! who told about mutual transfers at this very time? I thought v r not ought to leave the organisation where v r posted right now. Plz correct me if i am wrong. Is it true that there r mutual transfers before 5 years of service.
;
NOTE: Candidate finally selected are required to work at the initial place of posting for a period of four years after training/regularization, unless transferred by the Company in Organizational interest. No request for change in place of posting/transfer will be considered during this period. In case any outside influence is brought upon any superior authority in this matter, it will be construed as a misconduct as per Rule 17 of the BHEL Conduct, Discipline and Appeal Rules.

Plz go through the below weblink:

http://careers.bhel.in/etrlive/jsp/et_selec_process.jsp

Boss! who told about mutual transfers at this very time? I thought v r not ought to leave the organisation where v r posted right now. Plz correct me if i am wrong. Is it true that there r mutual transfers before 5 years of service.
;
NOTE: Candidate finally selected are required to work at the initial place of posting for a period of four years after training/regularization, unless transferred by the Company in Organizational interest. No request for change in place of posting/transfer will be considered during this period. In case any outside influence is brought upon any superior authority in this matter, it will be construed as a misconduct as per Rule 17 of the BHEL Conduct, Discipline and Appeal Rules.

Plz go through the below weblink:

http://careers.bhel.in/etrlive/jsp/et_selec_process.jsp

That's true, but I've seen communities on net where in previous years people were discussing about mutual transfers..... not very sure, how that works though.
P.s.: I'm satisfied with my place of joining.

Finally i made record of being youngest(20) et.PLACE OF JOINING:NOIDA,first preference.

Hello everyone. I have joining at noida. My interview was on 23rd november,2011 at kolkata. (Electrical). Anyone else from electrical got noida !!
Was not employed. had ignored an offer from TCS.