BHEL ET 2011-12 Second List

As you know, BHEL has published a list of those who were unable to convert this year at the interviews… Many are saying that BHEL also gives a second list, and *few people from this waiting list might get in *as everyone in the first list might …

As you know, BHEL has published a list of those who were unable to convert this year at the interviews... Many are saying that BHEL also gives a second list, and few people from this waiting list might get in as everyone in the first list might not join....

Is this true??

What are the chances of converting if one has a rank in the waiting list within top-10 in UR ECE category???
What will be chances in the second list then..??

They came up with a second list as well as third last year. Guess they will do the same this time also.

Your chance of converting depends on where in the top 10 you are. Electronics had only 48 UR seats. You'll get a call depending on how many of these 48 decide 1) not to join BHEL and 2) those who fail to join on the extended date. I guess top 4-5 in EC UR have good chance.

Last year joining dates were the same as this year's- around Feb 16-20. Some people got selected in the second list around March 4. The extended date for first list guys was till March 15. So I guess the second list was in lieu of those who chose not to join. Third list came out on May 18. Got these info from last year's thread in Orkut.

Btw, I'm in the same boat as you.

They came up with a second list as well as third last year. Guess they will do the same this time also.

Your chance of converting depends on where in the top 10 you are. Electronics had only 48 UR seats. You'll get a call depending on how many of these 48 decide 1) not to join BHEL and 2) those who fail to join on the extended date. I guess top 4-5 in EC UR have good chance.

Last year joining dates were the same as this year's- around Feb 16-20. Some people got selected in the second list around March 4. The extended date for first list guys was till March 15. So I guess the second list was in lieu of those who chose not to join. Third list came out on May 18. Got these info from last year's thread in Orkut.

Btw, I'm in the same boat as you.

hii...
thanx for ur infomation........ do u have some information of electrical second list selection possibilities...
iam electrical.....SC..category....in top 20 position.....
yar jabse result nikla h..bahut tension mein aa gayi hu.......kuch pta ho toh batao yar
hii...
thanx for ur infomation........ do u have some information of electrical second list selection possibilities...
iam electrical.....SC..category....in top 20 position.....
yar jabse result nikla h..bahut tension mein aa gayi hu.......kuch pta ho toh batao yar

No idea. Even BHEL authorities won't know as some people are yet to join (Feb 21).

Statistically, chances are less. Electrical has 30 seats in SC category. For a person ranked 20 to get a call, 20 among the 30 in the first list should decide not to join.

Don't bother about it. Everyone is in distress one way or the other. Be patient till the results are out. Meanwhile focus on other things.
No idea. Even BHEL authorities won't know as some people are yet to join (Feb 21).

Statistically, chances are less. Electrical has 30 seats in SC category. For a person ranked 20 to get a call, 20 among the 30 in the first list should decide not to join.

Don't bother about it. Everyone is in distress one way or the other. Be patient till the results are out. Meanwhile focus on other things.

ok thank u :)
but acc. to u....approx. how many they cud call from waiting list of in my stream n category.

Im in 2nd position in not selected candidates list... im from electrical SC category...do i have chances of getting thru in 2nd list...pls reply....?

Im in 2nd position in not selected candidates list... im from electrical SC category...do i have chances of getting thru in 2nd list...pls reply....?[/QUOTe

when will the 2nd list come......will it really come??
can i get ur contact no.?...

may or may nt b dis year...last year dey publised n called only few people.i also cudnt make it 2 d final.m in 1st 15 position in list of nt selected (mech)...chances r less...

chances may b thr tht vacant seats may fill wid et-12-13 recruitment coz after gate result dey wil strt conducting interview...just guesing...

in d earlier thread of selected candidate, a guy posted tht abt 80% of total posted at tht unit joined on vry 1st day.

smile143 Says
may or may nt b dis year...last year dey publised n called only few people.i also cudnt make it 2 d final.m in 1st 15 position in list of nt selected (mech)...chances r less...

well..i talked to et's of 2008...09...batches....acc. to them bhel usually calls 50-60% of the candidates called for interview finally for job..., upto the 2nd n 3rd list result.but dis was the senario of the past 2-3 years....don't know what they will do this time.
can anyone plz enquire..whether they will publish those 2nd n 3rd list or not??????...and approximate nos. of non joinies.,..their branch n category????......coz this is also the possibility that ..they may fill those vacant(non joinies) seats thru gate 2012.
well..i talked to et's of 2008...09...batches....acc. to them bhel usually calls 50-60% of the candidates called for interview finally for job..., upto the 2nd n 3rd list result.but dis was the senario of the past 2-3 years....don't know what they will do this time.
can anyone plz enquire..whether they will publish those 2nd n 3rd list or not??????...and approximate nos. of non joinies.,..their branch n category????......coz this is also the possibility that ..they may fill those vacant(non joinies) seats thru gate 2012.

Last 2-3 yrs, trend was same as ur teling.dis tym bhel is giving xtension vry easily for 1 mnth or even more n thr wil nt b any guy who if wil nt join nd wil nt seek xtension also so tht he/she can decide in xtension period..so 2nd list if dey wil publish, it wil cme aftr abt 1 mnth..its only gues,nt sure...

i have lso heared that.......bhel will again conduct recruitment exam for ET...in the same way as they conduct this time by seperate their written exam with interview........is it true??

probability of conducting xam is very less as for this thy hav to advertise,conduct written,interview...very lengthy process for little seats..also frm nw onwards thy starts conducting interview on gate basis so nt much chances or even no chance..

smile143 Says
probability of conducting xam is very less as for this thy hav to advertise,conduct written,interview...very lengthy process for little seats..also frm nw onwards thy starts conducting interview on gate basis so nt much chances or even no chance..

ny idea dis tym overall how many electrical seats would be vacant..

no one can tell abt vacant seats till nw..nt even bhel..after sum days,who hav sum... internal source can hav idea abt seats..nxt depends upon luck

keep waiting ...

guess dis tym nt....

smile143 Says
guess dis tym nt....

Wat do u mean.?....