Total - 394

Electronics - 200

Mechanical - 120

Computer Science - 57

Civil- 10

Electrical - 7

b) QUALIFICATION

:

For PEs, First class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.Candidates with AMIE / AMIETE in the above specializations should have secured first class.

Pass in Engineering degree in specializations mentioned above for SC/ST & PWD candidates.

some more relief for who didnt score well in GATE 2015

Is there any CGPA cut off for the BEL PE post ?

What is the pattern for ECE Paper?Anyone?

Bhai Pls tell me the syllabus and question pattern of mechanical mainly that of non -technical portion???????pls reply

What is the pattern for electrical?

pattern of exam for all branches:

Total no. of ques.: 150= Tech. ques for concerned deptt.(120) +                                                    Apti(30)

Time: 150min

https://jobapply.in/bel2015/DetailsAdv.htm

Last year ECE written cutoff 92.5 

welcome all...lets discuss and get success...........

Any idea on last year mech cutoff??

Which book to follow for computer science?  And can anybody tell about the cut-off

can any1 tell me the last year written cutoff for mechanical?

IS there any standard book for objective computer science??

Last year EEE written cutoff

according to last year filed RTI the mechanical cut off was:

Gen - 33.72 out of 85                                                                                                          OBC - 31.59                                                                                                                        SC - 29.18                                                                                                                            ST - 25.50

most of the mechanical ques are from RK Jain....

can any one provide me which book to follow for bel exam for electronics and communication engineering.

are u kidding me...electrical just 7 posts?