Beware of GMAT coaching centers

Hi All, I have been a GMAT candidate and scored 720 in GMAT.I was searching for good GMAT trainers in Delhi and around last year and found none who can fulfill by expectations. Than i found a guy who was a faculty in IMS noida earlier an…

Hi All,

I have been a GMAT candidate and scored 720 in GMAT.I was searching for good GMAT trainers in Delhi and around last year and found none who can fulfill by expectations.

Than i found a guy who was a faculty in IMS noida earlier and than moved to Boston to pursue his MBA and started his own career guidance program.I spoke to him and found him impressive. I joined his program and deposited the money in the axis bank account which he mailed me.

I got the study material and a timetable.For initial 1 month the course was good and even the trainer was also bothered but as soon i made the complete payment i found a drastic change in the guy's attitude.He did not even bother to reply to my mails or calls.I mailed him many a times and got reply only once.

After few days i started preparing myself as did not want to waste my time with this guy.To my surprise he did not even bother to know the concern why i left his guidance or what about my GMAT preparation,test date and test score.

It seems that he was only concerned about the money and after getting that he is not concerned about the student and on his website he claims to be the best trainer.

This is to aware you of such fake and frauds.Please beware delhites and specially noidaites.He has now started his institute in noida.

I'm not a pettifogger but a little leery. Are you sure you got 720 in GMAT? Maybe only then we can buy what you said/wrote.
Anyway, I appreciate your help and the concern you've shown for all the puys out here. Such shit happens. There are numerous institutes, not just in Delhi but also across the globe, who seek for money, not goodwill. For them 'Money Never Sleeps!'.
I hope all GMAT applicants learn from your experience and play it S.M.A.R.T.

Peace!

Hi Akhil,

Scoring 720 in GMAT is not a big deal if you study constantly and in a systematic manner.Anybody can score more than this ,even you if you prepare SMARTLY :)

Indeed , i suggest that one should prepare by himself rather than trapping yourself in such institutes.