Beta testing new[er] PG :)

Hello puys and the minority who doesn’t like the new version yet :mg: we launched a new version of PG 6 months ago with some major new features. it is tough to imagine PG now without mentions and notifications but they were introduced …

Hello puys and the minority who doesn't like the new version yet :mg:

we launched a new version of PG 6 months ago with some major new features. it is tough to imagine PG now without mentions and notifications but they were introduced only 6 months ago. since then we constantly improved PG both by increasing the performance as well as by adding some of the missing features.

Now we have some more major features coming up and we would like you to look at it and tell us your experience with it. a peek at what we might launch soon --
-- Much cleaner design(a new card based design aesthetic).
-- Karma points make re-entry(after like 6 years)
-- comments on forum posts(and pretty much everything)
-- comments are now FAST(actually most of the site is)
-- a new app for Birthdays (more like how FB handles Birthdays)
-- cleaner and simpler navigation
-- a new page to see popular content (popular posts and users too)

we would love to hear the feedback from regular users before launching it to everyone on the site. Here is the form to be filled if you are keen on participating in the beta testing for us.

https://docs.google.com/a/pagalguy.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDFlSDdvVHR2empJWmZZQ1U0M1dsVkE6MQ

Any doubts, feel free to ask below

Please @deepu sir, let me in :sneaky: Been waiting to get a look for some good amount of time now :mg:

I have also written a good read on the doc, I'll say 😛 :splat: :mg:

filled the form

last question ke niche questions were superb..

Why? why? Did your girl friend/boyfriend leave you? Are you jobless? Are you just a kind hearted soul who wants to help keep the world bug free? You work for Infy/TCS and just have too much time on your hands? You are just terribly curious about what we have been upto for all this while?

@deepu saar, 1 question...The post count for getting the Certificate will still be at 1500 na? If not, I will have to get into overdrive before the new rule sees the light of the day :mg: 😛
@ayushnasa said:
@deepu saar, 1 question...The post count for getting the Certificate will still be at 1500 na? If not, I will have to get into overdrive before the new rule sees the light of the day

1500 or 2500 i'll still need atleast one year .. no worries for me ...

PS - @deepu saar... u have to let me in .. .... plzzzz
@deepu Filled...
@hiteshpratap said:
1500 or 2500 i'll still need atleast one year .. no worries for me ...PS - @deepu saar... u have to let me in .. .... plzzzz
We are the sun and stars and the moon of SB and PG. Always online. We'll easily help in squashing bugs :mg: (atleast our part 😛 )
@ayushnasa said:
@deepu saar, 1 question...The post count for getting the Certificate will still be at 1500 na? If not, I will have to get into overdrive before the new rule sees the light of the day
hehe yeah. we might add new badges in future(esp with karma points coming in) but current badges remain the same :)
@deepu said:
hehe yeah. we might add new badges in future(esp with karma points coming in) but current badges remain the same
what exactly is funda of karma points .. heard it somewhere ... plz clear the fog
@deepu said:
hehe yeah. we might add new badges in future(esp with karma points coming in) but current badges remain the same
Is it like real KARMA>
@hiteshpratap said:
what exactly is funda of karma points .. heard it somewhere ... plz clear the fog
for now you get karma points when people like your posts/comments(later we might add more ways of getting karma points)

it showcases how awesome puys think you are 😁 . in future we will allow you to do some interesting things by trading your karma points :mg:

@deepu said:
for now you get karma points when people like your posts/comments(later we might add more ways of getting karma points)it showcases how awesome puys think you are . in future we will allow you to do some interesting things by trading your karma points
Wow this is awesome...I used to miss THANKS of old PG also i heard initially PG had this after a certain no. of thanks a user can Change his/her user ID or may borrow it as well..

Whatever it is sounds awesome...Excellent work
@deepu said:
for now you get karma points when people like your posts/comments(later we might add more ways of getting karma points)it showcases how awesome puys think you are . in future we will allow you to do some interesting things by trading your karma points
But we at SB always like each other's posts. We are good at that 😐 Our karma points will skyrocket :|

And saar, does the old style ShoutBox make a comeback?? hmmNeva seen it...but people usually cry sad songs at the demise of that feature....The most missed feature it seems to me among the older puys...
@deepu Poker face why you don't give madcapz Again Question
@deepu said:

that means we need more frnds for liking our posts .. ( bribing/threatening on PM will work )
@ayushnasa said:
But we at SB always like each other's posts. We are good at that Our karma points will skyrocket And saar, does the old style SB make a comeback?? Neva seen it...but people usually cry sad songs at the demise of that feature....The most missed feature it seems to me among the older puys...

u'll contribute a lot in accumulating karma points ... keep liking
@hiteshpratap said:
that means we need more frnds for liking our posts .. ( bribing/threatening on PM will work )
then i'll threat you to like my post
@hiteshpratap said:
u'll contribute a lot in accumulating karma points ... keep liking
@miseera said:
then i'll threat you to like my post
SB gang will prosper in this scenario :mg:

And yaha sirf SB wale kyu hai abhi tak :mad:
@miseera said:
@deepu Poker face why you don't give madcapz Again Question
as i pointed out earlier we are planning to add more badges especially since we are introducing karma points. in future we want to add more badges they just won't be called madcapz. :)