Best Training Institute in Bangalore

Dear Friends, This is Vijay working for TCS since 16 months and i have planned GMAT in aug-sep I have enquired and attended demos at the following institutes in bangalore 1)Brain Storm(Mhalli) 2)CL(Mhalli) 3)IVY GMAT(Kmangala) …

Dear Friends,

This is Vijay working for TCS since 16 months and i have planned GMAT in aug-sep

I have enquired and attended demos at the following institutes in bangalore

1)Brain Storm(Mhalli)
2)CL(Mhalli)
3)IVY GMAT(Kmangala)
4)BYJU(Kmangala)
5)TIME(INagar)
6)********(INagar)
7)Princeton(INagar)
Career Forum(INagar)
9)Kaplan(M G Road)

I have finalized IVY,BYJU and to an extent ******** as the good ones compared to the others.Sandeep Gupta(IVY) and Amit(BYJU) were equally good.I am totally unaware of the black listed or bad ones in the above list.I have read the previous threads but couldnt find a solution.

Please suggest me a good one among the above or any other which isnt there in the above list as i want to enroll for a course at the max by next week end.

I am new to PG and will give my best for the group.

Thanks,
Vijay

Hi Vijay
Can you please let us know what did you decide ?

I am thinking of IVY GMAT not sure what is BYJU(Kmangala) ?
Let me know your experience or any more information you are aware of .

Your reply will really help me to decide.

Dear Friends,

This is Vijay working for TCS since 16 months and i have planned GMAT in aug-sep

I have enquired and attended demos at the following institutes in bangalore

1)Brain Storm(Mhalli)
2)CL(Mhalli)
3)IVY GMAT(Kmangala)
4)BYJU(Kmangala)
5)TIME(INagar)
6)********(INagar)
7)Princeton(INagar)
Career Forum(INagar)
9)Kaplan(M G Road)

I have finalized IVY,BYJU and to an extent ******** as the good ones compared to the others.Sandeep Gupta(IVY) and Amit(BYJU) were equally good.I am totally unaware of the black listed or bad ones in the above list.I have read the previous threads but couldnt find a solution.

Please suggest me a good one among the above or any other which isnt there in the above list as i want to enroll for a course at the max by next week end.

I am new to PG and will give my best for the group.

Thanks,
Vijay