Best places that you have visited

I had no idea about this. Everybody knows he is a tech freak. But a very good and useful freak in many conditions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some years back, I had been to Manali and after that I am madly in love with that place. The greenery & the atmosphere are simply superb. The climate cool and pleasant. I don't know whether it's still the same 'coz I had been there abt 5 or 6 years back.

The Bad Guy @ Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:03 pm Says
Some years back, I had been to Manali and after that I am madly in love with that place. The greenery & the atmosphere are simply superb. The climate cool and pleasant. I don't know whether it's still the same 'coz I had been there abt 5 or 6 years back.

u shud see it now.. dont wanna disappoint u but tht place has bcom over crowded.. too many ppl n too many cars.. its tough to even walk on the road aram se.. i went this yr..probably i went in the summers so it was worse.. but u noe if u stay jus outside the main town its amazing.. n the places close to manali r good too.. rohtang pass, even kullu.. in fact for 2 or 3 months u cn do river rafting on the beas at kullu.. dont miss it.. its jus sooo much fun!!

I had travelled from goa to Hubli via road recently and i must say, the journey was fantabulous. The scenic beauty was just great and a particular stretch was such that i felt i was in a hollywood fantasy movie sans visual effects of course ......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My best ever travel experience has been in the middle of some jungle area in Coorg. Peace and quiet, nature, beautiful weather, no worries, jus me n my friends for three days... Absolute bliss!

There is a small place called Dagshai in Himachal Pradesh.
I had studied there for some time. it's a real lovely one. i managed to get hold of a few pics from the net. Here is one of them....It even has kasauli in the background (where the movie 1942, a love story was shot)

another pic of dagshai......

zanskar river in ladakh... (courtesy project himalayas web site)

HI all,
I luv Coorg.
small crowd,less pollution,gr8 people(Field Marshal Cariappa to Nikhil Chinnappa!)...
I had been to Manali this August with a sack full of Jerkins 'n woolens...after i landed there i had no use of them.It was off-season Also,the Sutlej was in danger of breaching coz of the artificial lake-deepening in Tibet-China.So,we missed out on Rohtang too
Even then,the journey across the hills was amazing,with breathtaking drops(esp. Manali-Chandigarh road).Shopping in the Manali mall waas gr8,with "original chinese" stuff rampant..HOpe to be in Manali in a December...

another pic of laddakh from the project himalaya web site....

OYE changezhkan,the pics are too gud..
Spent a part of ur childhood in a place like that...whoaa...Ur lucky maan!

I am dude 😁

wow.. the pics are damn cool.. wud love to visit a place like this, especially when its got all tht snow 😁 In himachal there r alot of places in the interiors which r very beautiful,i once went by road from one place to anthr, mcleodgunj, dharamshala,kufri,chail..towards the kangra valley.. and lots of othr places.. worth a visit..

neha

Nice topic

The Best Place i have ever visited is GOA, nmo wonder it is the Best - Amazing experience, i have not toured to many parts of North India, I whole of South India i really liked GOA - its far better than any other touring location in India. But if u ask my Dream location in India

Then i want to go to Simla and wild life parks in India

The best place i have ever visited till date is MATHERAN--during monsoon..

beauty at its best...

no pollution-coz no vehicles are allowed inb MATHERAN...
very nice place

make it a point to visit this place as soon as u can./....

chao
mik

THe best place I've been to is a place called Chitkul Pass, off Puh In Himachal CHina Border. The trek was awesome and was a literal adventure freak's paradise. It was to an extent like the Zanskar snaps sent by Changez....(Keep em coming).

Don't miss a chance to be there, if u get one... The arduous trek apart, it was breathtaking(Pun intended!!!)

hi junta.....i m a wandering soul....hav been to
masoori,nainitaal,simla,kullu manali,kaasauni,pachmadhhi,bhedaghat,mount aabu,goa n manyyyyy more places...but havent visited anything like KASHMIR ever before..i mean its reallyyy like heaven..by god;s grace came back peacefully n all hale n healthy frm there....but itss gr8888888888...everyone should once visit tht place....real gold literally....
chaao
simmy.... 😁

been to manali and shimla with family... amazing places...

Goa, it used to be a wonderful place.. dont think it is true any more...

Cape in Massachusetts.... the beach is cool... but then, i stay near to Kovalam, one of the best beaches in the world 😁

Singapore is a place worth visiting...

roy