Best MBA courses in Asia Pacific!!!

Hi, I am a B-tech graduate, working with a top Indian IT firm from 3years (A profile similar to every second PG). Now I am looking for a leap in career by perusing an MBA (And thatis what every PG is here for) I am looking for some good b-scho…

Hi,
I am a B-tech graduate, working with a top Indian IT firm from 3years (A profile similar to every second PG). Now I am looking for a leap in career by perusing an MBA (And thatis what every PG is here for)
I am looking for some good b-schools in Asia pacific (including INDIA where GMAT score is accepted) preferably a 12-16 mth. course (Now this is some thing quite different). I am planning to take GMAT soon (as its too late to apply for CAT).
I have done some analysis and come up with the following list and also my doubts:
1) ISB (India) Excellent school but I am too late to apply now.
2) NUS (Singapore) Excellent school but how are the placements?
3) SP JAIN PGDM (INDIA) Very Good school 😃 but I am how much priority is given to GMAT candidates?
4) HKUST (Hong Kong) Very good school 😃 but how is the return on investment (20 Lakh+)
5) NTU (Singapore) Good school :satisfie: but how is its reputation and placement?
6) SP JAIN GMBA (Dubai/Singapore) Good school :satisfie: but how is the return on investment?
7) AIM (Philippines) Good school :satisfie: but how is its reputation and placement now?
Please recommend any school or course which I have missed. Also give suggestion on the schools and courses I have mentioned or any thing else.

You can add Melbourne Business School.

you have missed IIM A and IIM C PGPEX programmes. check those out too

Scorpio_19 Says
You can add Melbourne Business School.

Thanks Scorpio.
Can you give an idea how much will it cost (full cost including living and other expences) and how will be the return on investment?
amitnsitian Says
you have missed IIM A and IIM C PGPEX programmes. check those out too

thanks,

But both require 5 yr+ work ex. ill be having only 4 by the time these courses start...

Hey Maveric,

U have complied an impressive list of B-school :)
Regarding the query,for B-schools 1,2,3 and 6 we have a lotta good and helpful threads where every lil detail abt them is discussed by prospective,current and ex-students. I am sure you will get a answer for all your queries there.Havent seen threads for 4,5 and 7 but I guess you could search for them too.

ATB

MurTuzA

Where is this 'Asia Pasafic'?

:-) Sorry. It's glaring.

Anyway, yeah.. if you wanna have fun go study in Australia. It's very different from going to a top US B-school. If you can manage a job there post MBA, nothing like it. Decent money. Not much stress. Decent work-life balance.

Hey Maveric,

U have complied an impressive list of B-school :)
Regarding the query,for B-schools 1,2,3 and 6 we have a lotta good and helpful threads where every lil detail abt them is discussed by prospective,current and ex-students. I am sure you will get a answer for all your queries there.Havent seen threads for 4,5 and 7 but I guess you could search for them too.

ATB

MurTuzA

I have done a lot of analysis. But still even i dont have much info about NTU, AIM and HKUST. Can Anu one provide info about:
NTU
AIM
HKUST

Yeah where is it???

Anyway, yeah.. if you wanna have fun go study in Australia. It's very different from going to a top US B-school. If you can manage a job there post MBA, nothing like it. Decent money. Not much stress. Decent work-life balance.

Errr.. There is one Asia Pacific Institute in New Delhi. The test they take is MAT, the easiest B-school exam in India. Hope that helps.

Melbourne Business school.. one of my colleagues is from there..she loved her experience but according to her the job opportunities were so poor that she had to come back. She is doing well here though.
TECHNORENGIT Says
it comes to around 16 lakhs (all inclusive ) ...almost the same as ISB & its a 16 month prog. & the opportunity 4 staying bac in AUSTRALIA increases if u hav an australian mba

But the fee it self is 50K AUD which comes to 18.
Yeah where is it???

Just Google it :wink:
goldberg23684 Says
Melbourne Business school.. one of my colleagues is from there..she loved her experience but according to her the job opportunities were so poor that she had to come back. She is doing well here though.

Oh, But how is she able to recover the cost incurred to complete. And can you enquire her the total cost of the MBA (Including all expenses)??? It will be a great help to me 😃
Maveric2006 Says
Just Google it :wink:

Looks like you've missed the joke waiting for Susie to reply.

In the meantime, figure it out

does any1 know what is the min required gmat in mel boune biz school..i have a good exp but gmat 570...pls help??do u know someone admitted with a low score....

anu_bh15 Says
does any1 know what is the min required gmat in mel boune biz school..i have a good exp but gmat 570...pls help??do u know someone admitted with a low score....

Hmm i've herd that the B schools in Asia require a relatively low score. U can contact any of the alumini forum or sumthin like that. Nywayz what abt ur profile. which other schools u r plnnin to apply.?
Hi,
I am a B-tech graduate, working with a top Indian IT firm from 3years (A profile similar to every second PG). Now I am looking for a leap in career by perusing an MBA (And thatis what every PG is here for)
I am looking for some good b-schools in Asia pacific (including INDIA where GMAT score is accepted) preferably a 12-16 mth. course (Now this is some thing quite different). I am planning to take GMAT soon (as its too late to apply for CAT).
I have done some analysis and come up with the following list and also my doubts:
1) ISB (India) Excellent school but I am too late to apply now.
2) NUS (Singapore) Excellent school but how are the placements?
3) SP JAIN PGDM (INDIA) Very Good school 😃 but I am how much priority is given to GMAT candidates?
4) HKUST (Hong Kong) Very good school 😃 but how is the return on investment (20 Lakh+)
5) NTU (Singapore) Good school :satisfie: but how is its reputation and placement?
6) SP JAIN GMBA (Dubai/Singapore) Good school :satisfie: but how is the return on investment?
7) AIM (Philippines) Good school :satisfie: but how is its reputation and placement now?
Please recommend any school or course which I have missed. Also give suggestion on the schools and courses I have mentioned or any thing else.

a school that matches your profile with what you wnat to do is the best school, bro. A macth with the ambitions with opportunities is the way to go
purple yogi Says
a school that matches your profile with what you wnat to do is the best school, bro. A macth with the ambitions with opportunities is the way to go

Oye!! A reply to a post that is 2.5months OLD!! :wow:

Come on!! Better is expected of you!