Best MBA admission consultant?!

Hey Guys! I am pretty new around here, but I have been a lurker for a while. I am planning to apply to MBA programs in the U.S for fall admissions 2014. I have been trying to look for good admission consultants in India. Has anyone used these…

Hey Guys!

I am pretty new around here, but I have been a lurker for a while. I am planning to apply to MBA programs in the U.S for fall admissions 2014. I have been trying to look for good admission consultants in India. Has anyone used these admission consultants help and made it into good unis?
Please let me know!
Thanks a ton!
😃

Hi,

Although I might be replying a little bit late, but I have availed MBADream's services last year and I'd say it's pretty good. I started my application process in June 2012, and pretty much sailed through it smoothly with able assitance on all the critical aspects on the application, not to forget networking with folks in U.S., which I think is key to school selection.

I am into one of the top Universities in US with ~40k scholarship, thanks for MBADream..

Shiv Nadar University Noida has announced the notification for admission into its maiden program, Master of Business Administration in 2014 [url="http://www.examsworld.in/exam/5917/shiv-nadar-university-noida-mba-admission-2014/"] ADMISSION [/url]

Any one having idea about EDWORLD consultants?? Any reviews?