Best Colleges for Marketing

Hi, I would be appearing for CAT’12. If you all could let me know which are the best colleges to pursue MBA in Marketing ?

Hi,

I would be appearing for CAT'12. If you all could let me know which are the best colleges to pursue MBA in Marketing ?

PaGaLGuY B-school Rankings 2012
use google!

@bunker4u : FMS

There are better threads where you can post such questions. Why Marketing is one such thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/why-marketing-t-66758/p-2746089?page=34

I want to do MBA in Marketing. Since i have just graduated i am in lookout for Sales and Marketing jobs. All the jobs that i am getting are of salesmanship involving kind of door to door selling and extensive traveling while interacting directly with customers and clients.Will such jobs be relevant as work-ex?Please help.

Markethem club is Galgotia University marketing club whose mission is to develop, promote and maintain standard of practice in the field of business and to enhance the proficiency skill of students in the marketing field. The vision of this club is to be the leader in the field of business by enhancing the skill of the practitioners so that they can be better marketing professionals.