Best Coaching Institute for CAT 2017

Hey Friends, I am looking for the best CAT institute in terms of physical classes, best study material, awesome gd/pi sessions and a good level of mock tests. I know that it is not possible to find all good traits in a single institute, still if the materials and test for any institute is better than other I can always opt for correspondence course form that institute with taking regular classes from other institute. I have already given CAT 2016 and scored 85 percentile without any serious study. This time I want to get selected in IIM and I need 99+ percentile to do that. I willing to go all in to do the hardwork work it but I need the best assistance too to achieve this feat. Please comment on good and bad aspect of every CAT coaching institute (preferably Erudite, Career Launcher, Time and IMS). Help will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

TIME

pls suggest coaching institute for MBA entrance

Can anyone please share or sell his/her ims portal with me.. I am seriously unable to purchase them due to my poor financial condition, but I wish to prepare hard for upcoming CAT. Any kind person to help is welcomed?