BEST CAT COACHING IN KOLKATA(7044002849)

PROVIDING CAT COACHING INFORMATION TO MBA ASPIRANTS

ERUDITE:It is one the best in KOLKATA. It has been awarded as the BEST MBA TEST PREPARATION INSTITUTE in KOLKATA for the 4th consecutive year.  It provides personal attention to the students.The faculty in ERUDITE  is very helpful and always available for doubt clearing.The faculty team  is from the IIMS,XLRI,IITS and other top b-schools having an  experience of at least 5years to over 35years. The study material is  prepared efficiently by experienced faculty and so is their MOCK EXAMS.  It has sophisticated classrooms and great work environment too. It not  only provides appropriate study material to the aspirant but also guides  them on how to perform well in the main exam. They even have a set of  mock exams which is held on regular basis. The journey doesnt end here  they also help students prepare for the second stage of CAT i.e.  GD&PI and also the written ability test(WAT). 

I would recommend Breakspace to all GMAT/CAT aspirants. 

At Breakspace, the mentors will not only make sure that you crack CAT/IIFT/XAT/GMAT, but they will guide you through the GD-PI-WAT rounds with 10+ mock PIs and GDs each and personalized mentoring and confidence-building sessions which will help you even after securing a seat in your desired B-school. 

At Breakspace, personalized attention and personality development is the key!

The CAT offerings include a comprehensive 4-month training program including huge number of sectional tests, both offline and online mock tests, personalized mentoring and specialized training for other exams such as XAT, IIFT etc are included in the program.

Check what past students say: https://www.facebook.com/pg/mbabreakspace/reviews/?ref=page_internal

PM me for more details or just leave a comment!