Bentley and Mason (william and mary)

Hi everyone, This is my first post in pagalguy. I searched for any similar posts since I was not able to find one, I am starting this. I have got an admit from Mason school of business (college of william and mary) with a scholarship of …

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in pagalguy. I searched for any similar posts since I was not able to find one, I am starting this.

I have got an admit from Mason school of business (college of william and mary) with a scholarship of about $26000.
I have also got an admit from Bentley University (McCallum graduate school of business) with a scholarship of about $46000.

Though Mason seems to have a better approach and good environment, the POST-MBA opportunities, as I found from Business magazine information, seems to be better in Bentley (probably because of the location). The huge difference in scholarship definitely pushes me towards Bentley, but I dont mind spending that extra amount on Mason if it can actually make a difference Post-MBA

Please give your opinion. I don't have much time to decide between the two. Thanks a lot.

hi,
I have got an admit from Mason as well as from Thunderbird. So i am confused.
But in your case my personal opinion is that u should without any doubt go for Mason. Dude Bentley is nowhere near Mason. Mason's Mba program is far better than Bentley's.
My friend is studying at Bentley. His experience of first four months is not tht gr8. And ya please let me know about your opinion on Thunderbird.
Regards,
JSM

Hi guys ,

Nice to hear that you both have got acceptance from Mason.Could you guys share your profile.I have also applied to Mason & Bentley in the second deadline.But my GMAT score is very less.
I am waiting for a decision from them .Within how many days Mason & Bentley responded back ?

Thanks ,

Sachin

Hi anantu36,

I recommend that you consider which industries and companies you would be interested in working in after graduation, and then contact the career centers at each program to see a list of the companies that recruit from each business school. This should give you an idea of the opportunities you will receive after you graduate, which seems like it will be very important to you.

I hope this was of help.

Conrad and the Stacy Blackman Team