BEL Recruitment | Probationary Engineer - PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on BEL Recruitment For Probationary Engineer and Get all the information about BEL Admit Card BEL Result from our jobs and careers section and Much More..

Guys BEL has vacancies of 394 PE which includes 200 seats for EC and 120 Seats for ME.

You can apply online from 29th April to 14th May.

Please tell about syllabus for mechanical

what is the exam pattern?

there will be total 150 ques in which 120 tech and 30 non tech. tech ques will be according to branch specific.

Non Technical - 30 Q of Apti, 120 Q of Tech. Aptitude is very easy. Total 30 Q. .Tank filling .Graph analysis - 4-5 Q .% of %. .2 sentences are given and asked which is reason & which is effect- 4 Q .Ratio and %. Example of male n female. Some % is working in G1, G2.... Group and ask to find no. of male n female in those group. - 4-5 Q . Concentration of liquid. .2 Q of synonyms. .2 Q of Antonyms. .Word for phrase - 2 Q. .Q from paragraph- 5-6 Q.

bhai mechanical technical ke liye kaha se padhe r.k jain or ese or gate previous paper se . anyone know the question asked in previous year?

https://jobapply.in/bel2015/Default.asp

please download the challan of BEL by provided above link..

Guys plz help. is MCA Holder is eligible for CS post ?

Guys plz post any question papers of previous years,,, Mechanical

BEL probationary only for mech and electrical?

For detailed advertisement, no. of seats, age limit etc. go to the following link

https://jobapply.in/bel2015/DetailsAdv.htm

i have done my b.tech in electrical & electronics ....so can i apply in electronics stream ....?

any1 have previous year question paper for mechanical.....???or give me ideas about this exam......

website 403 forbidden........

Bhailog ye general post kitne din mein pahuchta hai

friends as 

EEE is mentioned in electrical section. ...... So if I apply in electronic will there any problem at the time of interview ....

wht to write in "post applied for" in challan ??

Can ny1 tell y its called 'Probationary Engg.'..I mean isnt it permanent?