BBA in dehradun

Hey everyone. I have just completed my 12th with PCM and i would like to pursue a BBA course in transport and logistics. Please suggest some good colleges in dehradun that offer this course

Hey everyone. I have just completed my 12th with PCM and i would like to pursue a BBA course in transport and logistics. Please suggest some good colleges in dehradun that offer this course

Hey. My cousin has done BBA in aviation management from UPES dehradun. The UPES center for Aviation Studies has also been awarded an IATA authorized partner certification. The course is 3 yrs and you need to have minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th). You can visit this link for more details

Hey. My brother has done BBA in Auto Marketing from UPES dehradun as well. The automotive industry has immense potential and is an indicator of progress and technological development that the future awaits. This course is also for 3 yrs and you need to have minimum 50% marks in 10th and 12th. You can visit this link for more details