BBA at NMIMS

Hi, I wanted to know about the BBA course offered by NMIMS. As I understand, the Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce is a part of NMIMS but is relatively new (established in 2007). I have the following doubts: 1. Is it in the same campus…

Hi,
I wanted to know about the BBA course offered by NMIMS. As I understand, the Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce is a part of NMIMS but is relatively new (established in 2007). I have the following doubts:

1. Is it in the same campus as NMIMS?
2. What is the fee structure for the BBA course?
3. Is there any preference given to BBA Students for the NMIMS flagship MBA program?

Kindly help me out with this ASAP as the admissions are gonna close in a week's time.

Thanks
Girish

@girishagarwal

Hi,I wanted to know about the BBA course offered by NMIMS. As I understand, the Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce is a part of NMIMS but is relatively new (established in 2007). I have the following doubts:1. Is it in the same campus as NMIMS?2. What is the fee structure for the BBA course?3. Is there any preference given to BBA Students for the NMIMS flagship MBA program?Kindly help me out with this ASAP as the admissions are gonna close in a week's time.ThanksGirish

Hi. I am a 2011 BBA passout from NMIMS, So to solve your doubts..

1. Same campus as NMIMS.

2. During my time, it ws Rs. 80,000 per year..m sure, it has increased now.

3. No Preference in NMIMS Flagship course. However, once you passout of NMIMS..you realize its brand value in market. Though BBA is relatively a new course, you can never takeout the NMIMS brand-value required for placements/job market.

Also, There is a new campus coming up (Renovated)..its awesoome!

All The Best!

Can you please tell us about the quality of faculty and course there?